Beware! Mdm yue confinement agency!!

123kitty

Hi mommies,
I had a very bad experience with MDM YUE CONFINEMENT AGENCY! It is a unregistered company which engaged Malaysian confinement aunties. Attractive price at $1700 for 28 days BUT many hidden costs and no services! I just delivered my son end of Nov 2010 by C-Section and stopped my confinement only 2 weeks because I got a lousy and lazy CL. She slept and snored loudly every night, didn't bother to note down the feeding time, always wait till the bb cried loudly then do the feeding, wrong feeding position( choking sound), didn't bother to check the diaper, loves to put bb stomach down sleeping position so that she can sleep better and longer, woke up almost 730AM daily and immediately handover the bb for me to look after so that she can eat her bkfast/take her shower/do the daily confinement essentials. She didn't even have to do my laundry and any cleaning as I had a maid at home! The worst part is I need to peep every night and tell her to do her job!
I called up MDM YUE(AGENT), she can arrange a replacement but new auntie's salary will be more expensive becos more experience. What's the point? She already recommended me the worst and experienced one! So y get from her again!
MDM YUE asked me to pay the CL Salary @ $1300 divided total working days. Shouldnt it be $1700 divided total working days? In the end, I realized $400 commission taken by MDM YUE was on my account, I paid $1150(based on $1300 plus $400) instead of $971( based on $1700 prorated) for 16 days period. MDM YUE is a smart lady, dun be fooled by her!! She also asked for total of $700 deposit once her worker has reached! Be cautious, take from reliable agency,some do offer reasonable pricing and based on confinement price prorated and refund! I know as I went to call and check with some registered confinement agencies!

hpc

U should put her contact no on the thread so that all mummy-to-be will take note once they come across the number.

123kitty

BEWARE ! Take down these contact numbers of MDM YUE confinement agency (游女士) 97832269/83606760/83464646/92715856. She advertised in 88db and newspapers. Don't take from this confinement agency as no proper screening and standards for confinement aunties! How can commission be on our account? The only thing I can do is to prevent others to be like me

mummummum

Hi
I had a very bad experience with this Yue woman too. Getting a confinement lady from her was the worst thing I did for my confinement. I wanted one of her confinement ladies after getting good feedback, so I met her and she asked for deposit to confirm. So we did. On the day I delivered, she said that lady was not feeling well and she was sending another who was an expert at breastfeeding. Turns out that lady knew squat about breastfeeding and instead kept telling that I am the only one with so little milk, that I will NEVER have enough milk for my baby (after my confinement month was over, i breastfed exclusively, and baby grew CHUBBY, i get stopped by strangers who ask me how old my baby is, and comment how CHUBBY), that my medela PISA was not as good nor as expensive as the AVENT pump. once, i managed to pump a tiny amount of milk and put it in the fridge. She threw it away, thinking that it was a small remainder. she was also a TV addict, wanted to watch taiwanese soap opera even when i was having guests. she also washed my baby's bottom of poop by splashing from the same container of water. i often found poop on changing station. etc. barely a week after i got back from the hospital, she said that my tummy was very big and I am the only person who still has such a big tummy after birth. But my gynae said my tummy contraction was doing well and friends who visited were impressed that my tummy had contracted. she wasn't very good for my emotional wellbeing....
Anyway, we kept her to the end because we had no other support and i was very weak. Also, we realised that is the "level" the confinement lady was at, so we managed our expectations instead. But I'm very mad with Yue for saying this woman is an EXPERT at breastfeeding. she never breastfed her own kids. she said nobody where she came from breastfeeds. Sigh...Baby had jaundice so we stayed another 2 days in the hospital. Yue called me and urged me to discharge and said she knows a cure for jaundice that costs only some cents.
Such a bad mistake on my part....
We hired a helper after that, and she is way way way better. Streaks and far and away better....
If I ever get pregnant again. i won't get a confinement lady at all.