BEWARE: Sophie POSB savings: 207-13366-3 HP: 96420559

shoppingwands

Dear all, please be extra careful when dealing online.

I recently bought a pair of Pediped girls shoes from this seller Sophie. She was listing a pair of brand new Pediped shoes together with Stride Rite shoes in her Craiglist listing. In her listing, COURIER SERVICE will be provided, hence I did not request for a meet up. After payment via funds transfer is done, she emailed and said item has been sent out via normal mail! I did not receive the parcel and when I asked her, she said most probably the wrong address was written on the parcel. She claimed she did not write any return address as well. I asked for a refund and she simply vanished. I did a search, and realized she has cheated many people for the past 3 and half years.

She has cheated several other people for the past couple of months, from my understanding, it amounted to couple of hundreds. I believed there are other victims out there which we are unaware. She has known to be active on Craiglist, Gumtree, Singapore Motherhood, Mummysg etc.

I would like to appeal for those who has been cheated by her to lodge a police report. I have on hand 2 police reports, please quote them to the investigation officer.
Police report numbers:
D/20140705/2074
G/20140306/2159

Her details are as follow:
Bogus names that she used: Sophie (other names include Lindy, Anna. C, Melody Lei, Lee Ann Edwards etc)
Her account number: POSB savings account 207-13366-3
HP: 96420559, 90163105
Bogus address: 100 Roberston Quay
Real address: Pacific Mansions

For more info on her, please go to:
https://thezimaneffect.wordpress.com

Attachments