Big Yellow FlexiOffice & Storage Unit renter - Do we qualify for Covid-19 Grants?

Hello fellow members,

I hope you are all doing well and keeping safe.
I have just recently joined this forum, I am in need of some advice from fellow small entrepreneurs.

Just like you all, my very small online business has hit a massive loss due to the COVID-19 crisis.
I just don't know what to do and who to ask for advice. I understand my LTD company is not eligible for the small business grant because we don't pay rates to our council directly.

I run my small business from a small storage unit and rent a small Flexi office from ''Big Yellow Self Storage Space''.

I pay them a monthly license fee (office and storage unit rent) but do not pay rent rates directly to our local council who happens to be Brent Council in North West London.

It is very unfair that we cannot claim anything from the government due to the way we rent our office and unit space. I have the same costs as other small businesses and I am sure there are hundreds of small businesses like us using similar office/storage unit spaces to run their little business from.

Is there any grants out there that could save my business? Would we be eligible for any type of small business grant?

Please could someone kindly point me in the right direction? I have been stressing about this for a while now and been looking online for information but cannot find anything.

I really hope someone can provide me with a bit of advice.

Thank you for reading my post. Have a great day and stay safe, guys.

I welcome you to this forum. I don't think there are any grants. Of course, this is very unfair, but as it is. Before covid, I had a reasonably successful catering business. But as soon as quarantine began, I urgently had to look for a room to store all the equipment. Fortunately, I was advised a storage room https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bluebird+Self+Storage/@43.7052695,-79.3609074,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89d4cd54ceba35ff:0xeead54bc260ccc84 !8m2!3d43.7052695!4d-79.3587134 and I was able to place all my things there for a while. But of course, no one compensated me for the losses, which upsets me very much.