bintan banyan tree

twbaby

anyone been there before? any review? how is it like? me and hubby planning babymoon there for a relaxing getaway before i pop. :)

but like quite ex..is it cheaper to book frm hotel website or thru agency?

littlena

Alpha Male
anyone been there before? any review? how is it like? me and hubby planning babymoon there for a relaxing getaway before i pop. :)

but like quite ex..is it cheaper to book frm hotel website or thru agency?
Typically DIY web bookings are the cheapest... no manpower required.. I've been doing that for a long time... or you can check around and compare first.. Dont be too rush... compare at least 20 different sources... :Dancing_tongue:
click here to see a list of Bintan rates ...

Leshia

:001_302:I'm selling Bintan Lagoon Resort Voucher for 2D1N ( Inclusive Breakast for two, welcome drink/ Land transfer pier-land-pier) For $170 instead of $450. Buy 3D2N for only $300 instead of $900. If you're interested do pm me.

Thanks

littlena

Alpha Male
Bali sounds more glam but it's almost torn apart by tours
.. Unless you fork out lots of dough for top villas with private beaches.. Not forgetting the hassle of flying.. Bintan though less glam but offers just as good beaches and I enjoyed visiting there once every half a year.. Consider club med .. One fee all inclusive .. Food, and fun .. I love to buffet and free flow wine beer booze! ;)

Tannie

Yup, bali is definitely much better than bintan.
I agreed Bali is much better than bintan but provided u still can fly. There r diff part of Bali offering u diff feel n view...if u r not goin to kuta beach area, the resort r beautiful n cheap. Food r cheaper thn bintan, ppl r nice.