Bioglo BodyLite Thermo-Active Gel

huiling

hi,this a chilli slimming gel.i'm trying on it now.after applying,there a burning sensation.

Chili Hot Slimming Gel
Do bulges, excessive fat, and cellulite depress you?

Does a swollen belly cause people to ask you if you're pregnant?

Have you ever struggled to get rid of that last bit of flab--even after dieting and exercising?

You are not alone. And all is not lost!

Go from Ordinary to Extraordinary

Now, you can help melt away inches from your waist, stomach, arms and buttocks with the revolutionary BodyLite Thermo-Active Gel. Formulated with a patented blend of thermo active ingredients including spicy HOT Chili Pepper and essential oils from fruits and herbs, it is a truly sizzling way to win the battle of the bulge. It also helps to eliminate excess water and gives skin a firmer, smoother appearance.

You should see results very quickly. Don't delay; you could be just one week away from a more svelte, curvaceous figure!

Chili & Spice For All Things Nice!

This marvelous natural formula with herbal ingredients can help maintain the supporting tissue underneath the skin and improve blood circulation - factors associated with the development of cellulite. This gel works by eliminating and preventing the accumulation of fats and wastes that become trapped in the susceptible cells just below the skin. Ingredients such as Grapefruit Essential Oil, Estragon Essential Oil and Fennel and Black Pepper essential Oil contain a draining effect that help eliminate the orange-peel effect and reshape the contours of the body.

The oils and herbs in the shaping gel not only soothe your mind, but they also revitalize your skin-- leaving it feeling silky smooth with a sexy glow. You'll look toned and feel great. So go ahead, wear that camisole!

Tri Activ Complex

BodyLite Thermo-Active Gel also contains extracts of Guarana, Horsetail and Centella (also known as Gotu Kola), to stimulate skin metabolism and smoothen and strengthen skin tissue and decrease water and toxic retention. Liberated fat is moved to the mitochondria so it can be thoroughly burned off! Guarana can also eliminate sponginess and puffiness.

A Sizzling Hot Ingredient!

Chili pepper contains a spicy-hot ingredient called "capsaicin" that has a sterilizing and moisturizing effect. It warms the body to the core and facilitates deep, body purifying sweating. Sweating helps to raise metabolism which increases caloric consumption and can result in slimming.

Directions:

Just use a small amount of gel and spread it gently onto clean skin, concentrating on stubborn and tough areas such as upper arms, tummy, buttocks, hips and thighs. Do Not Massage. Skin will stay fresh and dry following application. You only need to use BodyLite once a day

retail shop @ singapore branch, no. 1, harbourfront place. #01-05 &06 Harbourfront Tower One

Attachments

Agnes Josephine

hi,this a chilli slimming gel.i'm trying on it now.after applying,there a burning sensation.

Chili Hot Slimming Gel
Do bulges, excessive fat, and cellulite depress you?

Does a swollen belly cause people to ask you if you're pregnant?

Have you ever struggled to get rid of that last bit of flab--even after dieting and exercising?

You are not alone. And all is not lost!

Go from Ordinary to Extraordinary

Now, you can help melt away inches from your waist, stomach, arms and buttocks with the revolutionary BodyLite Thermo-Active Gel. Formulated with a patented blend of thermo active ingredients including spicy HOT Chili Pepper and essential oils from fruits and herbs, it is a truly sizzling way to win the battle of the bulge. It also helps to eliminate excess water and gives skin a firmer, smoother appearance.

You should see results very quickly. Don't delay; you could be just one week away from a more svelte, curvaceous figure!

Chili & Spice For All Things Nice!

This marvelous natural formula with herbal ingredients can help maintain the supporting tissue underneath the skin and improve blood circulation - factors associated with the development of cellulite. This gel works by eliminating and preventing the accumulation of fats and wastes that become trapped in the susceptible cells just below the skin. Ingredients such as Grapefruit Essential Oil, Estragon Essential Oil and Fennel and Black Pepper essential Oil contain a draining effect that help eliminate the orange-peel effect and reshape the contours of the body.

The oils and herbs in the shaping gel not only soothe your mind, but they also revitalize your skin-- leaving it feeling silky smooth with a sexy glow. You'll look toned and feel great. So go ahead, wear that camisole!

Tri Activ Complex

BodyLite Thermo-Active Gel also contains extracts of Guarana, Horsetail and Centella (also known as Gotu Kola), to stimulate skin metabolism and smoothen and strengthen skin tissue and decrease water and toxic retention. Liberated fat is moved to the mitochondria so it can be thoroughly burned off! Guarana can also eliminate sponginess and puffiness.

A Sizzling Hot Ingredient!

Chili pepper contains a spicy-hot ingredient called "capsaicin" that has a sterilizing and moisturizing effect. It warms the body to the core and facilitates deep, body purifying sweating. Sweating helps to raise metabolism which increases caloric consumption and can result in slimming.

Directions:

Just use a small amount of gel and spread it gently onto clean skin, concentrating on stubborn and tough areas such as upper arms, tummy, buttocks, hips and thighs. Do Not Massage. Skin will stay fresh and dry following application. You only need to use BodyLite once a day

retail shop @ singapore branch, no. 1, harbourfront place. #01-05 &06 Harbourfront Tower One

you try already & if got effect, let me know.. How much you bought?

huiling

i ask a mummy get for me when there a promotion.duno now still have a not.i got 2tubes to try mah.
1st tube - $ 21.95
2nd tube - $18.10

huiling

but slimming thing also do something wif ur diet lor bt for me quite hard to control diet leh....alway eat supper.wat i wan my skin will tone up a bit lor....hehe....

Ken

Alpha Male
But control diet could slim tummy?

Maybe those slimming gel target those we apply on it
diet is the most impt factor in slimming, but however, there will alwiz be stubborn fats which r almost impossible to get rid of. haha dats where slimming gels come in handy. but how many can take the burning hot sensation on the skin ? ;)

sane

This is the best slimming gel that I've tried! I've seen good results! FOr me, the burning hot sensation is damned shiok lah..I've use with U Zap.

CynCyn

At Sasa they sell chilli gels also heard it works wonder but I doubt is the same brand .

So Huiling , how's the gel working for you now ?

Btw , anyone knows what kind of brand is BIOGLO ?

Last edited:

joc

At Sasa they sell chilli gels also heard it works wonder but I doubt is the same brand .

So Huiling , how's the gel working for you now ?

Btw , anyone knows what kind of brand is BIOGLO ?
I'm also using this chilli gels. It work for me but for what i know, you got to be a member in order to purchase their products. Cos for me, i got in through BP in another forum. If you gals interested, i can let u know which forum.

CynCyn

I'm also using this chilli gels. It work for me but for what i know, you got to be a member in order to purchase their products. Cos for me, i got in through BP in another forum. If you gals interested, i can let u know which forum.
I'm interested can you PM me the details ? Thankiew .

Agnes Josephine

I'm interested too... Kindly let me know also... Btw, how much is it? Thanks..

joc

Hi Agnes Josephine

I think now without the promo. It's selling at $30+ per tube. Cos i've check and confirm that what Huiling bought was their Sep promo. So now cannot get that $$ liao..