BIRTHDAY decorations

saikid

Hi friends!!!!!
I am going 2 celebrate my ds's first b'day in a couple of weeks time...
can u tell me where can i get Happy 1st birthday banner & Birthday background decorations...

Thanks...

1568mummy

oh dear... I forgot the name of the road....
I can only tell you that its just a road away from Bugis Junction...
There are 3 shops there, if you are driving, you should spot them (too obvious to miss) on your left.

saikid

Tks 1568 mummy... I saw only one shop @ bugis junction... I could not find much selections there... Next time I look for the other shops, u metioned around there...

1568mummy

Ok, got the name of the street from my hubby already.
its called Queens Street.
the 3 shops are side by side.:tlaugh:

Tks 1568 mummy... I saw only one shop @ bugis junction... I could not find much selections there... Next time I look for the other shops, u metioned around there...

vasanthy

hi all,i am going to celebrate my son's first birthday in another 2 weeks,can u recommend anyone who does the decorations for the birthday party?

AngieTan

hi all,i am going to celebrate my son's first birthday in another 2 weeks,can you recommend anyone who does the decorations for the birthday party?
Try goggling KidzPartyStore... You can also search for them on Facebook... But I think 2 weeks may be kind of rush... You can try enquiring with them... I got my banner from them... Not bad... They have balloon packages as well...