Birthday Parties Entertainment

cookiesncreme

I had a great party for 5 year old Ashley a few days back, was an awesome magic show and balloonist that we engaged through her school's recommendation!

I'm sure many mommys always worry about birthday party planners on whether they're reliable etc.. Why not mommys whom have successfully planned parties with the help of them contribute ideas and options for others to consider too? :)

Those interested to know whom I engaged can PM me too! And theres a discount for referrals I heard :p Hehehe!

Cheyenne

Hi cookiencreme,

I'm planning my gal 6 yrs old party too for Dec, around X'mas day and had been researching for good entertainer. Can you share with me pls ?

THks

I had a great party for 5 year old Ashley a few days back, was an awesome magic show and balloonist that we engaged through her school's recommendation!

I'm sure many mommys always worry about birthday party planners on whether they're reliable etc.. Why not mommys whom have successfully planned parties with the help of them contribute ideas and options for others to consider too? :)

Those interested to know whom I engaged can PM me too! And theres a discount for referrals I heard :p Hehehe!
cool.. now every mom would lessen their worries on arranging a party for their babies..:tlaugh:

preeti22

For balloon sculpture you can also contact Party Princess Productions.They also provide professional costumed characters for birthday parties.