BJG or Zoophonics

MrsNeo

Hi mommies,

was thinking to put my girl in either one of this centers, Zoophonics or Baby Jumper Gym. Anyone has been to any of them before? Mind sharing your experience or your kid's progress about the center?

thanks =)

How about other enrichment centers? Have you heard of Lorna Winston or Jan & Elly? I guess it depends where you are located. I'm in the Upper Bukit Timah area...

snowbear

You can contact them for a trial lesson and see which your bb prefers. I'm gonna let my dd attend trial lessons from different enrichment centres and see which she likes best before enrolling her for a term.

don

Alpha Male
Hi mommies,

was thinking to put my girl in either one of this centers, Zoophonics or Baby Jumper Gym. Anyone has been to any of them before? Mind sharing your experience or your kid's progress about the center?

thanks =)
I have send my son to Zoophonics.. personnally, i felt Zoophonic is a very nice class.
Initially, i tot it was not good but if 2 mths, my son start to show me all the things that the teacher taught and tats y i think zoophonic is good.

The fees are also affordable too.. Nice to send your gal there to learn.. besides teaching phonics, they also have "Art and craft" session too...

Just my 2 cent worths
Cheers
don

snowbear

Just went for BJG's trial class today. I find that BJG tries to be all-rounded, not just teaching words or music. They used flashcards, had hands-on activity for bb to play a couple of percussion instruments, had a segment for training fine motor skills and I think the part that my dd enjoyed the most was going to the gym where the teacher will teach each child to do certain activities and let the child have some free play there. :)

If you're looking for a programme that is more comprehensive, you may wanna consider BJG. I've not tried Zoophonics though but it seems that it's more specific. So it's really up to you what you want your child to learn. :)

tannanheong

Initially I had my eldest child in I Can Read but she wasn't picking it up fast enough, at least I didn't think so. With the second child I did some research and ended up at Jan & Elly (Rail Mall). He was able to pick it up very quickly. After a few months I signed up my eldest into one of their Creative Writing classes.

I really think it depends on the teacher as there are so many programs to choose from. I would suggest going into the branch and getting a feel for the place and the staff. That makes the difference.

Hope that was helpful :)