Black is cool - kitchen interior

Modern kitchen is usually black theme these day. Thinking how to balance out the "darkness" of the kitchen. Advice on this? Should I go for something metallic?

New telescopic hood in the market recently, stainless steel metal with a black glass front panel - very contemporary. I prefer telescopic hood - its much neat and space efficient.

sassylady

telespcopic hoods are much more space friendly. my mum's place is still using chimney hood which took up a lot of space, otherwise can put cabinets.

linamummy

Black telescopic hood has gotta be new in sg. My previous contractor had to import my hood from overseas to fit my black kitchen. I know where to get when I need replacement now. Thank you.

Yupp you just need ducting or a space of 100mm high on the uppermost part of the cabinet for ventilation. Hmmm I was told about a space of 100mm high on the uppermost part of the cabinet for ventilation.

sassylady

Yes I notice many young family homes are into contemporary kitchen design while attending house parties for christmas and new year. This hood will be a perfect fit for these modern kitchens.

I like that turbo pays attention to the market's needs, black hoods are hard to find in sg. Contractors have to import overseas which is more costly.

linamummy

Yupp they have the 3-stoves glass hob and now a slick looking slim telescopic hood that complements it. Build your dream kitchen with them without spending a bomb importing black hoods overseas as recommended by contractors. I got a shock when I saw that my niece's kitchen renovation costed $6,000 by replacing the hob hood and the countertop. Madness…