Black List Maid. Mummies please beware

Hi Mummies, I would like to highlight to you the below blacklisted maid because I couldn't find a thread on this. Admin should you find this inappropriate please remove it.
I have 2 maids from Philippines to alert do not hire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.
1) Jenny Rose Gaspar Cabacungan
Work Permit Number: 026325692

Firstly, we brought her in when I was eight month pregnant. During first month, she was hardworking but after 2 weeks, her true colour show. Unhygienic and very rude and lazy. She does not like to bathe and likes to quarrel with my elder daughter. When I gave birth, she literally secretly told my daughter she is going to kidnap her sister which is my baby back to Philippines! Our CCTV Camera caught her ransacking our stuffs and taking things that does not belongs to her. For eg, wear my clothes and taking photo! Please be careful of this maid.
2) Jenny Sebedorio Naraga
Work Permit Number: 026134722
This is a transfer maid of the previous employer I took from the agency, she would like to request for off day even though in the contract stated would compensate her without her off day. She have 2 mobile phones and likes to chat on the phone when we are not around while taking care of my 10mths old baby. Timetable and houserules was given to her but she did not follow and secretly she take our house phone to chit chat with her group of friends when we are not around. She was also caught using our laptop when we are not around because she confessed she have dated online and have a UK boyfriend and would like to further pursue her relationship. She is very good at her acting skills and telling lies. Please be careful of her. She is coming back to Singapore but applying different agency! The reason I know is because before that night she was send back I heard her talking to her friends that she will be leaving back to agency and coming back to Singapore again! Beware Employers!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also know her bunch of friends which you might want to know in case if you apply.
please feel free to contact me below if you need further details:
audreymania18@yahoo.com

Last edited:

fattypig

Dont hire this maid from Philippines
Name: Maria Ecoben pilipina Zulieta
Attached the passport info.
She stole my things and lied.
if anyone want to know the details, can pm me.
thanks

Attachments

Janvier

Dear Mummies,

Glad this thread was created :(

My Previous maid from Myanmar: Naw Mue Sat Sale (WP No: 0 92978575).

She showed her all the good side of her so that we could hire her back after her previous employer sent her back,
After paying for her air tickets back, she started to show attitude and face to us, and even spoke to the agency maids' supervisor saying she wants to change employer. She was with us two weeks before we let her decide if she wants to work for us, and she was positive she like to work in our household. That's why we paid for her air ticket back to singapore :( She ran out a few times without telling us, and worst case is we went home at night with an empty house but doors open wide. Luckily the kids were with us. She left my daughter in school and did not pick her up more than twice, although the school is just 5 mins walk from home..and after we rushed to pick up daughter from sch, went home to find out that she is not at home again. She tend to always use the phone and gives us the fake number instead of her real mobile no. And she lied saying she cooked lunch for the kid when in reality, she only fed the child with biscuit. We tried lodging a complain to MOM, but they reverted that there's nothing much they could do except if I want to opt to be reference to this maid whereby my particulars will be maid public. :\ which we didn't really like the idea. She opted to go back to myanmar after we sent her back to agency for transfer..I think she may try her luck in coming back again...
maybe via other agencies. please take note~

Last edited:

aprilapril

Dear all,

If anyone is looking for maid, pls don't not employ Naw Kry Sar from Myanmar, PR no. as 0 92497402. She make a false Declaration on MOM biodata and I have reported her to MOM. MOM have notice this case and have a records on the maid data. Now whoever want to apply permit for her, MOM will alert on the system to get reference from the pervious employer. I believed maid must be honest and willing to learn but this Myanmar doesn't have. So beware.

If you need more details, you could e-mail me at aprilapril456@yahoo.com.sg, i don't think here can share this issue.

New Kar Say.jpg

iRainbowlicious

Dear All,

Please beware of this maid. She create a lot of trouble in the house and we also suspect that she is not 23years old. Her brain seems like a 10years old kid. Doesn't want another employer to become the next victim.

Attachments