Blacklisting Maid

elmo493

Is better to show the photo than just the name because the name is too long to remember but faces don't change every now and then.

Singapore employer should have some guideline to protect ourselves from the maid misbehaviour.

Is it against the law to ask maid to wash car??

MsKoh1973

Its ok to ask her to wash the car, or all the relative's car, provided park at the same car park....hahahahahha

Since my old maid of 6 yrs went home in aug 08, so far changed one indo, one mynamar, now back to indo, with us abt 2.5 mths, looks ok tho not perfect, keeping my finger cross.

Surprisingly the other indo maid and mynamar maid all requested to stop working for me? When I told my current maid, she find it unbeliveable, cos i stay in a 5 room flat, maid only do housework like washing, ironing etc, maid don't cook, children go child care. I also don't understand why those 2 maids want to go, but it could be blessing in disguise.

The first indo maid who left always claimed to be sick n have breathing diff but refuse to go see doc, just want to lay down motionless for an hour or two. The second mynamar maid left becos she thinks that my niece don't like her, si bay cham.

My x-maid of 6 yrs recently req to come back to wk for me, she went back to get marry, but unhappy marriages, so want to come to sg and wk again. We rejected her.

Maids r all funny things.

**Today is the #49 days that we have lost our beloved unborn son. My dear, always remember, papa n mummy love you**

veronica

Its ok to ask her to wash the car, or all the relative's car, provided park at the same car park....hahahahahha

Since my old maid of 6 yrs went home in aug 08, so far changed one indo, one mynamar, now back to indo, with us abt 2.5 mths, looks ok tho not perfect, keeping my finger cross.

Surprisingly the other indo maid and mynamar maid all requested to stop working for me? When I told my current maid, she find it unbeliveable, cos i stay in a 5 room flat, maid only do housework like washing, ironing etc, maid don't cook, children go child care. I also don't understand why those 2 maids want to go, but it could be blessing in disguise.

The first indo maid who left always claimed to be sick n have breathing diff but refuse to go see doc, just want to lay down motionless for an hour or two. The second mynamar maid left becos she thinks that my niece don't like her, si bay cham.

My x-maid of 6 yrs recently req to come back to wk for me, she went back to get marry, but unhappy marriages, so want to come to sg and wk again. We rejected her.

Maids r all funny things.

**Today is the #49 days that we have lost our beloved unborn son. My dear, always remember, papa n mummy love you**
Yes, some maids take "us" for a ride to come here and then selectively choose their "preferred" employers.

I understand that most maids want to work for expats cos they offer more flexibility and most important thing, $$ is good.

But those who miss family dearly ones do not understand if they get transferred more, their 2 yrs contract drags longer...

MsKoh1973

Maid told me tat day she go do thumb print, she saw agent slap many times those returned maids and use calculator to kok her head, even asked her to stand whole day to punish her.

Tat's why she said she will work hard as she don't want to get transferred.

karmengal

Hi all, i'm sending maid in mid march and would like to warn about her in case she comes back to singapore and work.
Name: Dumbrigue Vernadeth Casil
Nationality: Filippines from isabella