Bleeding after cervix checking

Lostkitty

Hi All Mummies

Yesterday went for my 1st weekly check before my delivery date on 30 Oct. My Gynae went to do a cervix check using his finger and there was no signs of bleeding at that moment. Only after 45 to a hour later, there was fresh red bleeding coming out.

I was panicked and called my gynae. He said its normal for the bleeding after the cervix check.

However, although the bleeding went from red to brownish and I had this for the whole morning and afternoon. I was so scared that I went to hospital for a check and found baby was alright. So I guess is due to the check that leads the bleeding.

Till now, I still have brownish bleeding.

I would like to check with all mummies if you have this bleeding after your cervix check. If any mummies also have this issue, at least this is norm and I have a peace of mind from now till my due date.

Thanks in advance.

knut29

ya it's normal.. i encountered that before my baby was born and almost thought i am going to deliver.. my baby didnt arrive till weeks later, via induction..

xiaodaisy

i'm not sure if its normal for everyone cos my previous 2 pregnancies didnt have any bleeding after cervix check .. but since baby is fine , guess should be ok =)

Lostkitty

i'm not sure if its normal for everyone cos my previous 2 pregnancies didnt have any bleeding after cervix check .. but since baby is fine , guess should be ok =)
Yap, my baby is fine n which means its normal for me to bleed after the check. I was so freak out that day as this is my 1st child... Furthermore the gynae did not told me about the bleeding... So im gonna tell him this saturday that y he did not told me beforehand... Argggg...

Lostkitty

wow so good... i bled for a day or so.. and it was at every check.. =s
Hi, u bleed too after the check? Did the gynae inform u abt the bleeding? If its gonna bleed in every check, then it pretty norm n guess we r the unlucky one....

Lostkitty

Haiz.... Went for my weekly check this morning n after the cervix check... I have bleeding again.... Guess this is norm for me for the next few checkup....

ihmdweh

yeah i bled too. was prewarned by my gynae to expect it already. but its only a little bit then became brownish discharge for a day.