Blessing Some Needy Family

LyDeeAna

Hi Mummies & Daddies,
Im doing some community projects helping needy families.

Looking for some of this items:
1. BN Milk Powder of all ages & Brands
2. Opened/unopened Diapers of any brands & sizes.
3. Preloved/BN baby items to let go...
such as baby clothes boy/girl... babycot, stroller & etc...

Looking for so kind souls to donate them for a good caused...

LyDeeAna

Thanks for the kind donations..

Need to add some items...
Looking for some dry food items for donations as well
e.g biscuit, rice, sugar and etc...

Note: must be HALAL...

AS we are giving this items to Malay families during fasting month to lighten their load in preparing for Hari Raya and etc..

LyDeeAna

Hi... I can come and collect at your house or nearest mrt stations.. im staying in AMk...
I already pm u my number...

Last edited:

LyDeeAna

SarahGurbuxani-Carpio:802236 said:
Bumping this thread up!
Thanks for bumping this thread up...
Looking forward for more mummies to donate their items.. Thank you so much...

It can be anything but it would be great to get items that is use in daily life.. basic nessecities. like food items.. clothings n more....

For those items i have already received, we will be delivering it to some needy mummies in Sengkang tmr.

Thank you so much for viewing my post and donating the items..

hi, i hv some preloved baby clothings, mittens/booties etc to clear... Also have some mummies milk powder sachets and 2 cans of Mamil HA 2 (expire Oct 2013)... self collect from my place, near tiong bahru mrt... let me know keen so that i can pack them...

LyDeeAna

Delivered some items to a family that stay at Rivervale Dr...

She and her family is very greatful.for the items received.

Items given to her are some clothes, diapers, some milk, stroller, some toiletries... she will be expecting a baby girl next mth.. her 2nd baby...

LyDeeAna

Looking for preloved clothes, dry food and etc.. items must not be only in form of baby stuff... thanks a lot..

LyDeeAna

Mommysarah:803026 said:
Looking for preloved clothes, dry food and etc.. items must not be only in form of baby stuff... thanks a lot..
Hi, I have a few bottles of baby powder, cotton and newborn diapers. Can we meet tomorrow?
Hi thanks... for the offer... i will be in JB and will only be back.in the evening... wher do you stay? im staying in amk...
and i will pm u my number...

cloveret84

QUOTE=LyDeeAna;802557]Looking for preloved clothes, dry food and etc.. items must not be only in form of baby stuff... thanks a lot..[/QUOTE]Hi LyDeeAna, What a nice coincidence, I stay in AMK as well. I definitely will be doing some room cleaning for my 2nd one who's coming in Nov.. if u drive, it will b great to pick up the items as they can be quite heavy as well. Hmm, I am thinking of donating a pretty new walker (used for a month for my first buy) BUT! that's becos Ive heard so much about walkers being bad for developmental growth in babies/ toddlers... hmm, wonder if u want that?[

LyDeeAna

QUOTE=LyDeeAna;802557]Looking for preloved clothes, dry food and etc.. items must not be only in form of baby stuff... thanks a lot..
Hi LyDeeAna, What a nice coincidence, I stay in AMK as well. I definitely will be doing some room cleaning for my 2nd one who's coming in Nov.. if u drive, it will b great to pick up the items as they can be quite heavy as well. Hmm, I am thinking of donating a pretty new walker (used for a month for my first buy) BUT! that's becos Ive heard so much about walkers being bad for developmental growth in babies/ toddlers... hmm, wonder if u want that?[[/QUOTE]

I dun drive... but i dun mind taking taxi since its nearby... which part of amk do u stay? Baby walker?
Should be fine... when do u want me to collect them? Shall pm u my number...