Block nose/flu

ast0212

Try bringing baby into the shower with you? Shower with warm water, not too hot for baby.

The steam tends to moisten baby's nose to help the snot come out easily and also clears their throat too. It's also very relaxing for baby.

cheriedaz

hi mummies,
Just to share, im using essential oil for any cold, cough / fever.. there's other oil for cold..but these are the common ones i used.. i diffused them and applied them on their feet & chest. my three kids are all having cold and cough now..and this is what i have been using on them, and yes i also used nasal pump to suck out their mucus.. i started using natural remedy for my kids now.. instead of going through medication...

**note : im not trying to sell or promote anything here.. but rather sharing my experiences using the natural way..it works for me and my other gfs.. =)

for those who are really interested to find out more, u can PM me, or email me @ murfydaz@yahoo.com (or find me at my FB using the same email) =))

RC.jpg

thieves.jpg

LindaChew

if your child gets blocked nose everyday its probably due to the dust around. I wipe down their rooms everyday, mob the floor, and i cover their beds with a big cover to prevent dust from settling on their beds.

shashas26

Dear all..

My newborn (1mth old) baby girl is suffering from block nose for the past week. Together with my husband we tried the following methods which we learn from the internet. Apprarently most of them are not too successful and we are still unable to fully clear her block nose. Any better and more effective method?

1) use saline
2) use mucus pump to draw out the mucus
3) avoid sleeping in aircon environment
4) use humidifier (trial under 21 degree aircon and set the humidifier to 80%
5) on the running water heater and bring her into the toilet to clear her nose (by far e most effective)