BNIB Korean BLMG Baby Cot For Sale

edeu

Hi all,

We have 3 sets of brand new baby cot from BLMG for sale. Leftover stock from a group buy and we figured this would be a good place to share the remaining units.

It is a solid wood frame with an unlockable swing side panel that can be released to allow access from bedside.

Castor wheels and side panel can be fully removed to secure as baby sofa (shown in photo). Bed height is non adjustable.

Have 2 photos from manufacturer showing the 2 main modes of operation and 1 unfortunately poorly taken photo of the installed set.

We are selling the frame only, brand new, including weekday delivery from 6pm to 9pm for free. While we are able to help deliver during weekends, it will require an additional $15 to do so.

Manufacturer listed retail at 399. Online prices at 25X. We are sharing it for only 140 with weekday delivery included!

Thanks for reading, and please do not hesitate to PM or reply if you have any questions.

baby_cot.jpgbaby_cot2.jpgbaby_cot3.jpg

Last edited:

ivychua9

Hi Sir,

The above price has include mattress? May i know what is the size of mattress? price included delivery that are you delivery after office hour? please advice.

edeu

Hi Sir,

The above price has include mattress? May i know what is the size of mattress? price included delivery that are you delivery after office hour? please advice.
Hi, the manufacturer has included a mattress that fits the base of the bed itself, but we also recommend for owners to add or replace with their own mattress if they wish to have a more cushy experience for their babies.

Delivery on weekdays are between 6pm to 9pm only.

Jasxuan

Hellos! Can I check if the bed height is adjustable? Am very keen to purchase, please PM with more details. Thank you! :)

Meowmummy

hi, i am very interested. would also want to know the height can be adjusted, for baby to grow bigger? pls look at ur pm

edeu

We have decided to absorb some of the cost and are giving them away at a discounted price of 140 each, still including free weekday delivery! PM or reply with any questions! :)