BOD * Organic Skin Care - 8 Days

tracyk

my hubby ask me to buy him this bod eye serum it is an Organic brand. any reviews or recommendations? :)

BunionSG

Oh it is finally in Singapore? BOD is one of the more affordable organic brands. I used it when i was in australia it is organic and has this botanical scent that i love.

The bod Anti Aging Serum is one of their better selling products.

It contains kakadu plum which has 50x the concentration of Vitamin C than citrus fruits (oranges) :001_302:

Try it

tracyk

wah. your hubby so vain..i'm not sure..haha is bods for men?
Hi geigaogirl, Bod is popular both among females and guys . It is a organic brand.

According to my friend,

"BOD is an aussie brand It is a pretty well-known brand - you find it in David Jones and Meyers so it's been around.

I used to use their green tea cleanser as my daily cleanser- I think it is their 'signature' product. I LOVED it then... so.... GOOD, glad to see that it is here in Singapore!

I think it is one of those no-nonsense, unpretentious organic labels that just focuses on giving you a very high quality product. Their ingredient list I feel is always the 'who's who' of natural skincare ingredients. "

iwan2noe

Hi geigaogirl, Bod is popular both among females and guys . It is a organic brand.

According to my friend,

"BOD is an aussie brand It is a pretty well-known brand - you find it in David Jones and Meyers so it's been around.

I used to use their green tea cleanser as my daily cleanser- I think it is their 'signature' product. I LOVED it then... so.... GOOD, glad to see that it is here in Singapore!

I think it is one of those no-nonsense, unpretentious organic labels that just focuses on giving you a very high quality product. Their ingredient list I feel is always the 'who's who' of natural skincare ingredients. "
Hi tracyk,

Where can we get BOD in sg ?
thanks so much! =)

geigaogirl82

According to my friend,

haha..I love David Jones - but that's in Melbourne ....

So where is it available in Singapore? maybe can consider for my ^_^ dear.

tracyk

Oops! Sorry for the late reply! Been busy with work :embarrassed:...

But BOD is readily available at most Watsons outlets such as at [FONT=&quot]Causeway Point, Compass Point, Great World City, IMM, ION Orchard, Jurong Point, Marina Square, Ngee Ann City, Parkway Parade, Raffles City, Tampines Mall, Tanglin Mall, Tiong Bahru Plaza, and VivoCity.[/FONT]

Foxtrot

so did any one else use Bod products and found them good? And which products in the range is good? as i saw some organic brands in watson and wonder which is good. there's also Sukin and Juice organics. pls advice, thanks!

iwan2noe

so did any one else use Bod products and found them good? And which products in the range is good? as i saw some organic brands in watson and wonder which is good. there's also Sukin and Juice organics. pls advice, thanks!
Hi Foxtrot,

I used bod facial cleanser and i find it good.. got nice rose smell =)
just 1 pump or half a pump is enuff for me, depending on how oily my skin is ;)