Body Tattoo

yummy mummy

To be frank, 1st 1 i did was to "hao lian" but gradually I like the idea of being inked... Dunno why oso... Currently, got 2... Planning for another 2 or 3 more and dats it...

But the only area i will do is my back...

My impression of others, i think it depends how many tattoos you have too. Normally u see ppl with one tiny winy tattoo n they keep like showing it, means all this ppl jus wanna hao lian only, we call them fashionista?

Not sure bout others?
ya lor....cant stand some guys one small pathetic tattoo on the arm then wear sleeveless wanna show off the tattoo! :tlaugh:

like that i must wear bareback everytime also , hao lian and show off my big phoenix! :tlaugh:

yummy mummy

Wah... power... I think u just walk into the sch... the bully also scared of u liao... haha! :)
DH and i used to joke...can you imagine if got parent teacher conference...
he and i come to school...so angkong siao :tlaugh: teacher either faint or scared to death! :err:

thumbs up to yummymummy and autumn ....!!
wahhh eu two can idolize liao....
my idol maia-lee lo.. due to her nice voice and attitude and her tattoos... and young mommy!!

damn envy... where euu guys get all the courage...

my dream is to make right back + right arm...

but i know itx totally impossible for miie... my family... my background.. im suppose to be studious kind .......... hmmmmmmmm.. even my first tattoo is yet to be done.... i since 16 drag here drag there... my auntie damn strict with miie as she brought miie up ............. my mummy very lenient... she see the way i club and pub .... she already no words to control miie le..... but i still have alot worries in my head... work... interview....first impression..... mummy le still do..... blah blah blah

if only the world not so "CLOSE"... i defnitely go for it... i so scare it would affect my job.. because im keep in selling propeties / insurrances.....

ankle... wrist.... right back....to arm...... back neck.... right ears..... back waist................. my favourite lo.

i did my first one cause of the memories. then got addicted to the pain from the needle. so add on my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and on. but all on places that can be covered up. thighs and ankles, back, and behind ears. all has their own meaning to me. something i wanna remember for life.
tattoo is a kind of art. and cause its permenant. the best is really think properly and put something you know you wont regret.
i hate it when i see those xiao meimei or xiao didi put tattoo just to show off. in future regret le still gotta waste money laser...
my didi not of legal age yet. but i stil brought him to do his first tattoo after hearing why he wants that particular design. the only areas i allow him to do for now is his back cause he's still schooling. my mama has tattoos all over her body as well. no big deal la..
but still. like what yummymummy says lo. the -tve impression people will have. but you cant possibly please everyone la. just do what you feel is right, what you like.

jazz_sofia

i like tattoo (but not those kind that will make u look like an exconvic/syndicate member)...but scared of needles...thats why i dont have one...but i like those henna types and those stick and peel one...

i see temp staff in my office my sister's age having small tattoos on their back, shin, etc.......so in future if my child wants to do it, if it's nothing illegal nor ill intentions, object also no use. might as well survey around see how others' impression of ppl with tattoo are.
i have 4 tattoos.. 1 resembles me of the painful lesson i went thru during i was a teenager. The other 3 are all tribal pics and design by myself. In future if my daughter wish to have, i will let her have the temp 1 1st. within 3yrs if she is not sick of the tattoo pic, i will let her have the perm 1 using her own pocket money... hehee..

stupidyeye

omg...hehe...actually i tot to put 1 during ma birthday this year as a present for maself...bt i guess no chance liao...tattoo is just an art???i hope so.....and i really hope everyone will think so...hahas...bt guess no???

MizfitMumma

I knew this guy from reservist camp... whole body/arms/legs tattooed... he owns a tattoo shop... sometimes bumped into him outside... will say hi... then my colleagues will ask how come I got such friend... haha... I think the stigma is there :)

My personal take:
Some tattoos are nice... like those arty ones...
Those not nice one... like those chinese words... your ex bf/gf's names... buddha...tiger... dragon... phoenix... barbed wire on a flabby bicep.... :p

"on a flabby biceps" hahaha...cant imagine how it wud luk lyke.

divegirl

for me i wanted to do tattoo since pri sch,i got my 1st one at 18.on my bday.hahahaha
now i have two la,thinking of putting more.i guess some ppl is reali for hao lian,i alwiz see girls put tat on their lower back,den purposely show off by making sure dat their shirt is super high..n their pants super low...
my hub has 3,n is gonna sleeve his leg soon.hahahahaha.

jasobias

Any recommendation for doing tattoo? my hubby is keen on getting his first tattoo on his arm. :shyxxx:
try the bugis street guy..on 2nd level..u might have to book appt as he is always booked .I tried the far east plaza ones tribal art n johnny 2 thumbs but not tht fantastic