Body Tattoo

elaine01

Dear mummies,

Why do people decide to tattoo on their body & what impression do people have tatto give you? Pls share.......:err:

autumn82

Dear mummies,

Why do people decide to tattoo on their body & what impression do people have tatto give you? Pls share.......:err:
:err: I dunno why others tattoo but for myself, I do it coz I like the design and I find that it looks good on bod. :tlaugh:

Depends on the tattoo on the person? Nice or not nice... :p China or not. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

people who have tattoo are normal people lor....unless u tokkin about ah long those whole body kind tats scary~~~

but nowadays tattoos got 3D patterns quite nice

i dun hab tattoo but i like temporary ones (like henna art or those stick and peel ones) coz i am fickle minded....:p

autumn82

people who have tattoo are normal people lor....unless u tokkin about ah long those whole body kind tats scary~~~

but nowadays tattoos got 3D patterns quite nice

i dun hab tattoo but i like temporary ones (like henna art or those stick and peel ones) coz i am fickle minded....:p
bAobei.. I'm still in the process of doing whole leg then slowly up up up wor.. LOL. :p

To be frank, 1st 1 i did was to "hao lian" but gradually I like the idea of being inked... Dunno why oso... Currently, got 2... Planning for another 2 or 3 more and dats it...

But the only area i will do is my back...

My impression of others, i think it depends how many tattoos you have too. Normally u see ppl with one tiny winy tattoo n they keep like showing it, means all this ppl jus wanna hao lian only, we call them fashionista?

Not sure bout others?

Last edited:

elaine01

i see temp staff in my office my sister's age having small tattoos on their back, shin, etc.......so in future if my child wants to do it, if it's nothing illegal nor ill intentions, object also no use. might as well survey ard see how others' impression of ppl with tattoo are.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I knew this guy from reservist camp... whole body/arms/legs tattooed... he owns a tattoo shop... sometimes bumped into him outside... will say hi... then my colleagues will ask how come I got such friend... haha... I think the stigma is there :)

My personal take:
Some tattoos r nice... like those arty ones...
Those not nice one... like those chinese words... your ex bf/gf's names... buddha...tiger... dragon... phoenix... barbed wire on a flabby bicep.... :p

autumn82

To be frank, 1st 1 i did was to "hao lian" but gradually I like the idea of being inked... Dunno why oso... Currently, got 2... Planning for another 2 or 3 more and dats it...

But the only area i will do is my back...

My impression of others, i think it depends how many tattoos you have too. Normally u see ppl with one tiny winy tattoo n they keep like showing it, means all this ppl jus wanna hao lian only, we call them fashionista?

Not sure bout others?
whole back? :001_302::001_302::001_302:

I wanna do full arms/legs/back... but now still under construction... :shyxxx:

CanCanMum

i see temp staff in my office my sister's age having small tattoos on their back, shin, etc.......so in future if my child wants to do it, if it's nothing illegal nor ill intentions, object also no use. might as well survey ard see how others' impression of ppl with tattoo are.
our generation sure no problem de la.....

only our grandparents and parents generation wil have big whooha~~~

so its okie lor~~~lols

dunno if next time my sonnie will like tattoo anots???

autumn82

Yup, whole back... Hehe... I wun do arms & legs... Mayb ankle yes
Talking abt ankle.. I wanted to do 1 on the ankle. Turn out, my DH's design was huge enuff for half of my calf.. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Now still under construction to continue from the calf to whole leg.. :tlaugh:I wanna do back as well but too out of size now, better dun. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

yummy mummy

my DH is fully covered :tlaugh:
except for his back (which he is saving for the right "ink")
he has our son's name on his neck, which is the most meaningful one by far, and before we got married, we got a ring tattoo with our initials on each of our ring fingers.

i am tattoed myself. :001_302: my back, my wrists, and so on...

personally, i find tattoos sexy (the tasteful ones at least!) and i get inked for the love of the art, means to etch a permanent memory. my tattoos all have meanings and memories. same like DH. when you look at our bodies, you see our memories. :D

but but but...the -ve stigma and stereotype, linking tattoos with delinquents, gangsterism, hooligans, blah blah blah will no doubt never be erased.

well...its something we both have gottenused to. the stares, the whispers...well, we have learnt not to let it get to us! :tlaugh:

and should Dray one day wanna get tattooed, we wont have any objections, as long as he is off age. we'll be sure to give him the right info, education, etc to guide him to not making a hasty and uneducated decision. :001_302: