Bored at home

Button

hello mummies, i'm also a sahm with a 5 month old baby girl. seems like i'm not the only one here who gets bored and feels the need to connect with the world! :p

has anyone organised any get togethers? perhaps we should arrange for one. :) to build up our little mommy network of friends.

lynoh78

hello mummies, i'm also a sahm with a 5 month old baby girl. seems like i'm not the only one here who gets bored and feels the need to connect with the world! :p

has anyone organised any get togethers? perhaps we should arrange for one. :) to build up our little mommy network of friends.
yea yea any mummies wanna organise?

eelynn

Hw abt xmas party at my hse? Coz i m hving mini party at my new hse so y dnt we take tis chance to mit up? Anyone interested?

eelynn

If anyone is interested, can drop me a sms at 96866661 n juz state dat u r frm mummysg n we converse frm there....

Button

Christmas party sounds fun! but i'll be going to a lunch and a dinner party that day. i think my baby will be pooped. will look forward to another get together if there's one!

btw noan, how old is ur baby? i replied to u in the newcomers thread but maybe u didn't see it. :)

eelynn

Sigh... I think alot of ppl hv party on dat day aledy... Guess we hv to arrange an outing another day. Kindly gv me ur contact those who r interested for a gathering. At least wif contact numbers its easier to arrange... Can sms me at 96866661

kchiah

Sigh... I think alot of ppl have party on dat day aledy... Guess we have to arrange an outing another day. Kindly gv me your contact those who r interested for a gathering. At least with contact numbers its easier to arrange... Can sms me at 96866661
Hey eelyn, ur suggestion sounds gd but too bad I can't join too, will be away for a week. I m a SAHM-to be :). Hopefully next time someone can arrange for a gathering.

angelia286

Yes yes!! I'm interested! Lol, I am also super bored sometimes.

angelia286

Sigh... I think alot of ppl hv party on dat day aledy... Guess we hv to arrange an outing another day. Kindly gv me ur contact those who r interested for a gathering. At least wif contact numbers its easier to arrange... Can sms me at 96866661

My contact is 8233 9364 =)

uzma

hello mummies i am new here , and first time mummy with my 3 month old son..living in east coast, any other staying at home mummy wanna meet up???

Sallylee

Anyone got interest to do some survey at home using computer to earn some extra money, please sent me your email and I will give you the website link. All is free.

hi all, I'm new in the forum.

I'm bored too staying at home taking care my 8 months +++ baby gal.

I wish to make friends with you all too, feel free to drop me some message anytimes.

cheers.

ladyivis

Hi, how about owning your online business?
It allows you to make money from home and passive income for life!

No experience require
No investment
No inventory
No calling
No selling etc...

Check out this website to find out more on how you can make money online.
Http://www.secretstotheinternetwealth.com

To your success!