Boss so Demanding nowadays

actan1

Alpha Male
Is your boss so demanding nowadays ??? How do you deal with this type of boss who have such high standard..
Let me states my case… my wife currently is reporting to a male boss who I can say is almost a perfectionist..He will entertain almost every bloody request from colleagues or other dept.
Eg, when someone in other dept is request something which cannot be done or a difficult task, he will say we can try..
When he said that, do you think he will be doing the nonsense work ?? of course pass down to the subordinate who is my wife..
Last time, there are 3 head in the dept(including the boss).. one resign and all the job are of course pass to my wife and my wife now is 1 person doing 2 person job.. you expect the perfectionist to take on some ???

Then, the bloody boss will say the following :
You must be more proactive, do you know that you are overpaid, a lot of eyes are looking are you.
Nowadays, there is no such things are 9 to 5 job.. you have to be more committed to your job and I can’t be doing your job all the time.I wonder what does he does ??? only talk most of the time..
Previously, my wife normally goes to office 45min earlier daily and try to finish up early so that she can spend time
with our toddler. Now, that is almost a luxury…

Last edited:

diymummy

I tihnk it's time your wife look for another job and then quit when she has found one so that her boss will be left to pick up the pieces.

MsKoh1973

sometimes is a good training .............

I used to do alot of rubbish work for my boss......nearly most of the letters she sent was wrote by me......do alot of dirty work for her.........

after I became an expert in rubbish work....I left her......then my work load has to be split to few pp.......even with that, it was not done as well as I previously did......

and with those rubbish experiece, I now can quite safely said tat, I think I can handle most of the tasks assigned quite well in my new job........heheheheh

lylie

Is your boss so demanding nowadays ??? How do you deal with this type of boss who have such high standard..
Let me states my case… my wife currently is reporting to a male boss who I can say is almost a perfectionist..He will entertain almost every bloody request from colleagues or other dept.
Eg, when someone in other dept is request something which cannot be done or a difficult task, he will say we can try..
When he said that, do you think he will be doing the nonsense work ?? of course pass down to the subordinate who is my wife..
Last time, there are 3 head in the dept(including the boss).. one resign and all the job are of course pass to my wife and my wife now is 1 person doing 2 person job.. you expect the perfectionist to take on some ???

You must be more proactive, do you know that you are overpaid, a lot of eyes are looking are you.
Nowadays, there is no such things are 9 to 5 job.. you have to be more committed to your job and I can’t be doing your job all the time.I wonder what does he does ??? only talk most of the time..
Previously, my wife normally goes to office 45min earlier daily and try to finish up early so that she can spend time
with our toddler. Now, that is almost a luxury…
Your wife is a subordinate, right?

edy

Administrator
Staff member

I am sorry for your wife man. How could he said something like that?
If i were your wife, I would start to send out my resume and move to another company.

Such a poor taste comments, I feel sorry for your wife's boss upbringing :tlaugh: