Bottle Tree Village

priscilla

When we were back in January for our vacation while waiting for dh's next posting, my mum and brother brought us to different places in Singapore for all the yummy cuisine.

We loved the fish steamboat at Bottle Tree Village at Sembanwang and there are also lots of nice and delicious dishes at this restaurant that overlook Johore. The price is also reasonable and the portion are generous.

There are also other activities offered in this village, all of us went to try out the fish doc after seeing that at the Singapore Flyer. And we have the whole pool to ourselves soaking our legs and the fish came and suck out all the first layer of dry skin. It was relaxing but tickiness and ds enjoyed it.

cui_er

I went once to the one at Khatib and it was a really bad experience. We went into the restaurant about 6.40pm and there was only 1 other table there, came in about same time as us. So we ordered our food and after half an hour, the other table was served but our food still never come. We had like 5 kids with us and they were getting really impatient so we asked the waitress why so long. Then after another 15mins, our plate of veggies was served, then we finished the entire plate of veggies cos all so hungry by then, and they still never serve us our rice and any of the other dishes. By then, my FIL was super fedup and said we wanted to cancel our order. They just said huh, going to ok soon leh, maybe another 10mins(wth), never apologise and after we insisted they still bill us for the stupid plate of veggies and the wet towels and nuts. Will never go back again.

Haven't been to the one at Sembawang yet though I stay very near there and have heard other good comments about that place. Heard it's quite expensive though.