BPA-free feeding bottle

gjchii

hi mummies,

which brand of feeding bottle you choose for your baby? is it BPA-free?
i am using Avent, but check with other mother's forum, some say Avent is BPA-free, but some say it's content BPA (which is harmful to baby's brain).
i am so worry now......
any BPA-free bottle to recommend??

NG HO

hi mummies,

which brand of feeding bottle you choose for your baby? is it BPA-free?
i am using Avent, but check with other mother's forum, some say Avent is BPA-free, but some say it's content BPA (which is harmful to baby's brain).
i am so worry now......
any BPA-free bottle to recommend??

I uses Medela BPA free bottle for pumping and B-free bottle for feeding.
If you feed your bb breastmilk through the bottle, the Medela one is really convenient (only until his consumption does not exceed 150ml).

January84

I bot BPA-free botles from Taka at $6.90, Robinsons(raffles city) selling at $8.90 and the rest selling at anove $10.

when u buy the bottles, it will have a tag to show that it is BPA free.
those without the tag don buy.

gjchii

i heard that Avent now also got BPA-free bottle, anyone know about this? have you seen it at sg market??

January84

the bottles I bot, they also sell wide necks one, so not necc to get avent..

anyway, haven see pigeon and avent in market yet.

cherishbebe

some pigeon bottles are bpa free.

Avent bottle found in Sg are not bpa-free. Must get from overseas.

Other bpa-free bottles in sg market are b-free plus, evenflo, pigeon bottle(1 type only)

ChampsMaMa

There are some stores selling BPA-free Avent Bottles, Dr. Brown, Pigeon, b-free plus bottles but the prices are x of course. N BPA-free bottles are not so known in SG yet so not commonly found in stores/ malls here. Even Kiddy Palace and CheriKiz carries limited BPA-free bottles.

I have the loveable friends BPA-free bottles w/ cute wordings that i brought from overseas for bundle sales. Visit http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f62/brand-new-baby-feeding-bottles-bpa-free-non-bpa-free-12199/ if you're keen.

:we3jiggy:

ChampsMaMa

Wow January84. It's a good buy @ Taka- $6.90 for BPA-free bottle is really a gd bargain. What's the brand of the bottle? N how many oz/ ml?

:we3jiggy:

kathtan

Avent now got BPA bottles at Robinson. Just look out for the sticker. But then is it reallya must to get? Guess better be on the same side than be sorry huh? I bought Evenflo BPA bottles, around $6.90 too.