Brand New Peg Perego PLIKO SWITCH COMPACT 2012 (Red)

kcpc

Stroller SOLD... Thanks for the interests...

Brand New Stroller, gotten as a gift at baby shower, i already had a stroller, thus selling away.
Retail price $1088, Selling price now at $660. Stroller was brought on 15 Jun 2013.

I've misplaced the original invoice, hence only True Certified copy of the invoice will be provided.
Stroller comes with 1 year warranty. Just simply quote the invoice number for warranty.

Meet up at Tampines to deal or check out the condition at no obligation to buy. Pls send me a message for enquiry or to close deal. Thanks.
Pliko Switch Compact is a reversible compact stroller, which can be used facing the mother or facing outwards.
Its umbrella fold-up mechanism works with the seat fastened in place in either position. This is undoubtedly one of our most practical strollers, enabling mothers to keep an eye on their little ones without denying them the pleasure of investigating their surroundings when they are a little older.
The stroller comes with numerous accessories: a foot cover, hood and rain canopy.

Weight and Dimension
• Dimension Opened: 56,5 x 101 x 85,5 cm
• Dimension Closed: 51,5 x 98,5 cm

Peg Perego Official Website | Italia | Baby Products | Pliko Switch Compact

Features
• Automatic attachment system for the matching Navetta XL bassinet and the Primo Viaggio Tri-Fix car seat, available separately.
• Front bumper hinges open for access to baby or removes for toddlers.
• Five-point seat belt.
• Height adjustable handles with rubber insert.
• Holder for baby?s bottle or parent's drink.
• Cover with pocket for warming hands.
• Wheels with suspension, swiveling or locking at the front, with central brake at the rear.
• Type-approved for children from birth.
• The child's favorite toy can be hung from the hood. $(KGrHqFHJDkFHoK4kJ(ZBR6jd(N4k!~~60_12.jpg$(KGrHqRHJE8FHi,EUrDrBR6jdiOhFQ~~60_12.jpg$(KGrHqZHJFcFHoMdKR3(BR6jdc(PYQ~~60_12.jpg$(KGrHqIOKp0FHf4IVGM9BR6jcV)4cw~~60_12.jpg

Last edited: