Bras for BF~

BbpHir3

up till now, i've been alternating 1 pc of nursing bra n pcs of bikinis for a month of bf.. n wearing the same ones over n over again is BORING~~ :001_302::001_302::001_302:

i was wondering if i haf other alternative to wear?? i think nursing bras r abit troublesome.. i prefer wearing the bikinis as i can juz simply push it to 1 side to feed ds.. but bikinis r humid during the hot days, due to the material.. n they dun gif the kind of support that bras gif.. how????????

Mummy to Baby V

Fabulousmom.com has a sports bra type nursing bra, very convenient, just push aside to nurse. Cotton material is very cooling too. I bought 4 to rotate. The sizing is small though, so may need to go up a size compared what is stated.

Cheers,
Mummy to BabyV
Win a Modern Cloth Diaper worth $30 at www.mummysreviews.com Giveaway

meiteoh

Of all my nursing bras (I have about seven), my favourite is Bravado for ease of nursing (just unbuckle and that's it) and support - plus because of its design, it is sort of like a sports bra/tank so I can walk around without a shirt and still people wouldn't know any better. :D

I can't think of any alternatives really because they are so much more handy than regular bras but then again, I can't fit into my old bras anymore.

for me, any non-wired bras will do. just lift up as i i lift my blouse (i also wear regular non-nursing blouses). the best are the sports bra/top type coz they are stretchier.

i have a couple from Maternity Exchange (marina sq) that i absolutely love, but the supportive ones look mumsy, and the nice ones not a lot of support. but i don't really mind.

THE SAID'S

Of all my nursing bras (I have about seven), my favourite is Bravado for ease of nursing (just unbuckle and that's it) and support - plus because of its design, it is sort of like a sports bra/tank so I can walk around without a shirt and still people wouldn't know any better. :D

I can't think of any alternatives really because they are so much more handy than regular bras but then again, I can't fit into my old bras anymore.
BTW, when can i get BRAVADO bras? I used to buy them from Motherworks @ Centrepoint abt 6-7 years ago .. but the shop had since moved out.

uddermummy

i use normal, under-wired strapless bras and find them to be sooo much more convenient than nursing bras. The cups are easier to fold down and doesn't really get in the way.

but i'm not v busty, so support is not a big issue for me. :p

i think they are cheap, good, and look better than a lot of nursing bras.

meiteoh

I got my Bravado bras from online vendors back when I was in Europe mid this year. Some of my friends buy them from the UK sites as even with the shipping, it's cheaper than buying it here.