Bras

JuliaKT

I got them in Mothercare at $59. Quite expensive but the material is soft. My chest is expanding too fast! It was slightly loose when i tightened the first buckle and now i am on my last and feeling the restriction now (in ten days). My body change tremendously starting from 18th weeks. I also bought 2 wireless bra from M&S, quite cheap and still works.

I noticed that in the morning, I could buckle tighter and when it comes to afternoon, my chest expand quite alot. I got to loosen the buckle. Any one has this problem?
Yes, it happens to me as well.. in the morning, i didn't feel tight but in the evening, I thought I tigthen too much but it could be like you said, expended later in the day.

paul

I bought a non wire bra, bigger cup and bra line from those vendor near market. 6.90 also, much cheaper. Find it ok to wear -)

Tannie

When is best time to get maternity bra? I read that our breast will increase further in third trimester and while breast feeding...

felicity

i've been to isetan and bhg and even ntuc xtra but can't find a non-wired bra my size... mine are all wired and getting really tight my breasts are literally bursting through them and anymore tighter i think i can't breathe. :( anyone with size 85C and also having difficulty finding bras? or anyone bought, can enlighten me where to buy? thanks a lot!

mei2009

i've been to isetan and bhg and even ntuc xtra but can't find a non-wired bra my size... mine are all wired and getting really tight my breasts are literally bursting through them and anymore tighter i think i can't breathe. :( anyone with size 85C and also having difficulty finding bras? or anyone bought, can enlighten me where to buy? thanks a lot!
Have you tried maternity shops? Actually I read somewhere that wired bras are ok so long as the wire sits below the breasts all the time. I just bought a bra extender from a maternity shop so that I can wear my pre-pregnancy bras but looser.

Tannie

I think u can try st Michael or Robinson, they will carry big size non wired bra. If u r looking for maternity bra, u might hv to go to the maternity wear section instead of normal bra section...

felicity

i've found! sorella meryl microfibre from tangs... omg heaven sent... when i tried, so comfy, and i can breathe!! i bought and immediately changed into one after paying because my own bras are suffocating me so badly!!! thank goodness, and they'll selling at buy 3 get 1 free, so i've gotten 4. i'm a happy girl~ ^^

bleeeee

i was very used to underwire bras so felt v weird initially but the none wired bras are really more comfy!

so far ive gotten them from marks and spencer, uniqlo (super duper comfy, this is my fav!!!) and perfect mum. just bought 1 nursing bra from spring maternity, might slowly get 1 or 2 more.

whitefairy

i've found! sorella meryl microfibre from tangs... omg heaven sent... when i tried, so comfy, and i can breathe!! i bought and immediately changed into one after paying because my own bras are suffocating me so badly!!! thank goodness, and they'll selling at buy 3 get 1 free, so i've gotten 4. i'm a happy girl~ ^^
I'm wearing those from sorella too. No underwire, and it's super comfy! In fact I was shopping around for bras and found these the most comfy and affordable ones around. Sizes run up to only C90 though. Major department stores now having 4 for the price of 3, definitely worth it!!! No regrets!

lizjoykho

I got 2 pcs for $3.50, 3 hooks type. I think 2 hooks one cheaper.
Hi Tannie,

That's cheap. I just bought 1 with 2 hooks n it costed me $3.90! may i know where did you get yours? I bought mine at a neighbourhood shop & it's the sorella brand.

I wonder is it ok that I removed all the underwire from my old underwire bra and continue wearing them? It will leave come mark maybe cos it's tight but at least not suffocating, i also bought no underwire from sorella but I need some half cup bra cos I sometimes wear tube dress.

Or anyone can recommend any strapless non wire bra?

mei2009

I wonder is it ok that I removed all the underwire from my old underwire bra and continue wearing them? It will leave come mark maybe cos it's tight but at least not suffocating, i also bought no underwire from sorella but I need some half cup bra cos I sometimes wear tube dress.

I think ok to wear wired bra but not too tight. I wear until deliver!

mei2009

I think ok to wear wired bra but not too tight. I wear until deliver!