Brazilian Wax

spottycow

I m the friend that aby went to waxing with...hehe Yes very good and quick. I appreciate that she would wipe clean the mat that our bum sit on so it will be "clean" for the next user.

I ever went to 1 at Midpoint Orchard at level 4. It was horrible. The waxing was horrible. Then they dun use a separate mat on the "operating bed", there was only a cotton sheet. I was so disgusted, I mean god knows how many bare butts had been on the sheet!! Talk about ultra unhygienic!! YUCK

LoVeS

I m the friend that aby went to waxing with...hehe Yes very good and quick. I appreciate that she would wipe clean the mat that our bum sit on so it will be "clean" for the next user.

I ever went to 1 at Midpoint Orchard at level 4. It was horrible. The waxing was horrible. Then they dun use a separate mat on the "operating bed", there was only a cotton sheet. I was so disgusted, I mean god knows how many bare butts had been on the sheet!! Talk about ultra unhygienic!! YUCK
oh ur the one aby's frd who went to vivian aso ah? Ya she is gd n quick~ n the price very affordable.

LoVeS

how much vivian charge for the first timer...easy to make appt and how long is the process?
50 dollar for 1st time then the rest of time is 35 BUT then now alot of things increase price so i duno if her pricing for increase or not. Process abt 10mins b appt depend on ur prefer n her booking full or not.

aiko_meimei

1st time done at one of the shop at far east plaza... it really totally wont hurt at all as my gal frenz say pain like hell... but is not le..

the lady boss help me do it.. real fast and painless. clean too~ love it alot.. will do it again once the hair had regrow