Breast pump

hihi, i hv preloved Farlin single electric pump {used less than a month· stop bm as baby prefer fm and rejected bm} still under warranty. selling at 30 with some breast pad and milk storage bag + a manual Pureen pump to go as free. pm me if you interested!

Aanju

BN or pre-love is fine .
Manual or auto , both will do .
Also the milk bag storage .
Budget $50 please .
Hi!
I have the following....
Brand: Pigeon Natural-Fit Manual Breast Pump

Purchase date: 3rd September 2012, Gleneagles hospital

Contents:
Used manual pump
Used Pigeon bottles with sealing discs and hood
Unused accessories - diaphragm, milk valve, stem, silicone shield and wide-neck bottle adaptor
Unused Pigeon bottles with new born teats and hood
Two pairs of disposable breast pads
Instruction manual and CD​

Usage: Used for a month

Condition: Good. All parts were sterilized after usage. If for hygenic reasons you dont't intend to use the pump parts, no worries as the set comes with brand new accessories and bottles.

Review: Excellent pump to be used during the first month to establish supply. I exclusively pump for my baby and this pump allowed me to establish supply without the need supplement with formula. I had to let go as I started to work and purchased a double pump to cut down the pumping time.

Purchase price: S$79.90
Asking price: S$40 (Negotiable and willing to accept Robinsons/Choice/Capita vouchers)

Collection: Self collection at Jurong east/clementi mrt.

Last edited:
Pre loved avent manual pump new design used less than 10 times. Bought during oct. good condition selling $50 pm if keen. thks