Breast size during and after breastfeeding

annie

:) :) Liddat I still have hope that they'll become smaller after 2 years!
lol u dun like them being big? how i miss my big boobs.. whahahaa.

allycat yah 18mths n i think i cant wean.. my girl very dependent on boobs. if we at hm she practically wants to suck all day! luckily she dosent suck all night... phew~ i plan to breastfeed for 1 yr only.. but i see no end.. hai~

allycat

lol u dun like them being big? how i miss my big boobs.. whahahaa.

allycat yah 18mths n i think i cant wean.. my girl very dependent on boobs. if we at hm she practically wants to suck all day! luckily she dosent suck all night... phew~ i plan to breastfeed for 1 yr only.. but i see no end.. hai~
Make it 2 years then since u cant stop, lolzzzzzzzz

camom

lol you dont like them being big? how i miss my big boobs.. whahahaa.

Dun like them big.. very difficult to buy clothes. If it's not the chest area that's too tight, then it's the waist too loose. lol... grass always greener on the other side.

annie

lol true. when i had bigger boobs tat time i didnt seem to had such problem. maybe still not big enough to have such problems hehe. but i like it tat it looks big n firm even though i dun wear bra lol. think cos engorgement thus looks firm hehe

PinkDiamonds

dont like them big.. very difficult to buy clothes. If it's not the chest area that's too tight, then it's the waist too loose. lol... grass always greener on the other side.
Before my 1st pregnancy I was a C cup and already having problems with clothes. I cannot buy front button shirts/blouses cause they will "burst" open. Depending on cutting, I sometimes have to buy 1 size bigger just to accommodate my chest area.

Then I went up to a D cup and it was so difficult to buy clothes. Initially I was quite happy but now I hope it goes back to a C cup.

Now in my second pregnancy I'm still a D cup, hoping it won't go any bigger cause I have ran out of places to shop for good nursing bras!

But I always get scolded saying that I should be happy that I'm well-endowed. Lol. Small also not happy, big also not happy.

camom

lol true. when i had bigger boobs that time i didnt seem to had such problem. maybe still not big enough to have such problems hehe. but i like it that it looks big n firm even though i dont wear bra lol. think cos engorgement thus looks firm hehe
I don't like them so big. In the early stages of bf, I feel like I have 2 big stones weighing on my chest everytime. Very exaggerating, but when my milk came in, I needed to support myself before I can turn myself to face the other side. lol

Before my 1st pregnancy I was a C cup and already having problems with clothes. I cannot buy front button shirts/blouses cause they will "burst" open. Depending on cutting, I sometimes have to buy 1 size bigger just to accommodate my chest area.

Then I went up to a D cup and it was so difficult to buy clothes. Initially I was quite happy but now I hope it goes back to a C cup.

Now in my second pregnancy I'm still a D cup, hoping it won't go any bigger cause I have ran out of places to shop for good nursing bras!

But I always get scolded saying that I should be happy that I'm well-endowed. Lol. Small also not happy, big also not happy.
We are in the same boat!!!! lol

I can't buy button front clothes too, even high neckline ones also cannot. Makes the chest look bigger than it actually is!

Aiyaaa, talking abt the bras, can't get very nice ones at reasonable prices too. & I don't like having those triple sets of hook & eyes on my bras. Makes the band so thick and not nice :(

sigh, Lots of complaints..

allycat

The cutting of the bra will determine your cup. I'm usually wearing cup B but on cup C for some designs. Thus its really better to try the bras before buying. If buying online, do check with the seller if exchange is possible.

annie

hmm strange... tat time i was C n i told my fren she say 'if u C then i F lo?' lol. i think my boobs look small though i went to buy bra the SA told me i need C... then i have no problems buying bra or clothes lo. is it sizing in japan/taiwan n sg not same? like cutting in japan/taiwan smaller?? cos when i was in sg i was wearing B then go to taiwan the SA ask me to buy C...

camom

hmm strange... that time i was C n i told my friend she say 'if you C then i F ?' lol. i think my boobs look small though i went to buy bra the SA told me i need C... then i have no problems buying bra or clothes . is it sizing in japan/taiwan n sg not same? like cutting in japan/taiwan smaller?? cos when i was in sg i was wearing B then go to taiwan the SA ask me to buy C...
I told my fren I am c cup, she tell me "dun bluff. Must be at least D." cos I wear minimiser when I was not preggy. :(

I dunno if cutting is smaller in Japan/Taiwan but I usually wear bras from Marks & Spencer. Each time hubby travels to UK, I will give him a list to buy from, lol

Last edited:

annie

i always wear maximizer! lol. i think must be the SA made a mistake telling me im a C! lol. i usully buy triump..

rainelle

If I'm not wrong.. taiwan cutting is different as compare to sg.. their cup size is smaller, so if in sg u are wearing B cup, the taiwan SA said u are a C shld be rite..