breastmilk more than supply!!

quincy1986

my colleague say the most she keep for 1 day in the fridge. after that she throw away.
she say because she always want the freshest things for her baby.

andieluv2

1 day? In fridge cN keep for max even up to 8 days!! But prefered to be consumed within 72 hrs. U can freeze it using a milkbags and if kept in normal separate door freezer can keep for 3-4months. But of course whn collecting try to be as clean as possible.

quincy1986

1 day? In fridge cN keep for max even up to 8 days!! But prefered to be consumed within 72 hrs. U can freeze it using a milkbags and if kept in normal separate door freezer can keep for 3-4months. But of course whn collecting try to be as clean as possible.
ya. like i said, my colleague tries to give her baby the freshest items to eat.
on a side note, she is also angry when her in-laws give older kids last night's food that's just reheated.

i think food and milk is different. she must have alot of supply , thats why she can discard so easily. it's alot of hardwork for collecting enough for one feed for some people. so no matter what, to us milk is so precious.

best way to know how long we can store in fridge is to know how cold yr fridge is then can derive how long it can be kept in fridge/freezer.