breastmilk

evonmmy

hi anyone can teach me ...my baby alway cant finish the milk then cause of the leftover then wat shld i do??throw away?

vandia82

Er... Leftover EBM lehz? Can put back to the frigde then heat up again later and feed again? Or have to throw away?

aby

I think no lah, evonmommy seeking advice here..

To me and many fellow mommies out there, it's unethical to sell expressed breast milk, right? :001_302: Some mommies donated them to family genuinely needed them..

jut

If the milk is 'contaminated' with saliva you can't keep it for next feed. You can either drink it yourself (close eyes and gulp! :001_302:) or feed to your other kids if you have them. If your hubby is game, give it to him.

When I had my first child, my dogs would take the left over. Subsequently my other kids would finish them if I have leftovers.

Learn to guage how much your child takes, it is better to prepare lesser (always can top up more) than to prepare more and get the breast milk wasted.

justmint

HAHHAA..thats good idea.
I always very scare my bb can't finish it.
Always cross finger cross toes when my mom add up too much into a bottle to feed him...

JenLee98

I also silently pray that DD2 can finish all my BM warmed up for her at each feed..... otherwise wasted...... DD1 once took a sip of the leftovers and told me yucky... doesn't want to drink anymore. :embarrassed: