Bringing Baby to Europe in December

suekyai

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's safe to bring my baby to France/Switzerland/Italy in early December. He will be 8 mths by then. Also, am I allowed to pump my milk in the plane?

Thanks.

Last edited:

missblue18

hello

i'm going to bring my girl 18mths to europe in end oct. we're going to italy and spain. i think weather wise for you in december have to bring some winter clothing for your baby.safety-wise i'm bringing my baby carrier which my girl can still fit in so she can be strapped in at crowded places, and do be very careful of ur valuables.

i believe you can pump in plane but probably have to pump in the toilet which can be tough. i normall latch my girl direct.

hope this helps and enjoy ur trip!

Im bringing my daughter to Europe in Nov. Will be going to Paris, Germany and Switzerland. Im wondering if the food there suits her. Suekyai, do share about ur trip when u r back for us to reference. :)

Btw how many days you guys are going?

missblue18

i'm going for 15days to tuscany,siena,florence and barcelona most places tat we stay at have kitchen where i can cook some porridge for her but i'm not tat particular so might let her try some sphagetti and bread there too