[Brownish Discharge] Am I going Into Labour?? *Puzzled*

angelia286

Hi All,

I have a few questions to ask:

This morning at 1.30pm I was awoken by a sudden gush of water coming (Don't know if I had just urinated or what). In the washroom, I saw that there was a brownish discharge - however, the water soon stopped (So my guess is that it's urine afterall!).

Now, half hour later, I am feeling some sort of soreness in my back.

How will I know when it is real labour and admit myself into the hospital? As I am staying about 2 hours away from KKH, I don't want to rush there only to find out that it's not labour, you see!

Any suggestions or advise will be welcomed!

Angelia

nurman02

Hi Angelia,
for a gush, i'm not sure... but when i was abt to be in labour, there was some brownish spots... it took me a abt 3 days before i told my gynae and got 'scolded' by her... huhuhu... she said, that's 1 of the signs i'm going to be in labour... hav u ask ur gynae for advise?

angelia286

Hi Angelia,
for a gush, i'm not sure... but when i was about to be in labour, there was some brownish spots... it took me a about 3 days before i told my gynae and got 'scolded' by her... huhuhu... she said, that's 1 of the signs i'm going to be in labour... hav you ask your gynae for advise?
My dear, thanks for your response. I have got no gynae as I am under KKH. Lol. I guess I will wait and see what happens. But should be soon, cause my EDD is on 3rd Feb (another 2 days)!

Queenbabe

My dear, thanks for your response. I have got no gynae as I am under Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Lol. I guess I will wait and see what happens. But should be soon, cause my EDD is on 3rd Feb (another 2 days)!
U might be going to deliver anytime so if any waterbag burst, contraction pain for 5-10min continous & any menses... pls go to hospital immediately :)

nurman02

oooooh dear, sooooo close... when i encountered the spotting, my EDD is still 2 weeks away... the day i told my gynae, she rushed me to the hospital and a few hours later, my princess is born... DO take care ya!

Raina

Just monitor the water movement, coz u do not want ur waterbag to dry up. COz it may leak bit by bit...

Take care ok

nsync_su

In my opinion... i think u should head down to KKH. Im a patient there too. There was a spotting last month but i didnt go to the hospital. Told the doc the next week... i got scolded. Did a scan and was told i have low-lying placenta. So its best u check them out pretty soon... coz u might be in labour.

angelia286

There's presently contractions on and off.. but not yet within the 10 minutes interval.

Mucus is flowing and just only at 9.12pm, there are streaks of blood coming out.. but not menses kind.

So should I be heading down to KKH now??

angelwendy

There's presently contractions on and off.. but not yet within the 10 minutes interval.

Mucus is flowing and just only at 9.12pm, there are streaks of blood coming out.. but not menses kind.

So should I be heading down to Kandang Kerbau Hospital now??

i think u should go now... !!! better to be safe.... good luck..

chocbuzz

So should I be heading down to Kandang Kerbau Hospital now??
Yes u should go!!.... all the best! :Dancing_wub:

angelia286

Hey!

Thanks for all your encouragement and advice!

My baby boy was delivered via normal delivery on 2nd February 2010 (Tuesday)! My waterbag burst all of a sudden at 3am when I was getting ready for bed. Lol, and Jeremiah was born 9 hours later!

Pictures will be posted later. Now a bit hectic cause we have just discharged from hospital one day ago.

~Angelia ~

lekdao

Hey!

My baby boy was delivered via normal delivery on 2nd February 2010 (Tuesday)! My waterbag burst all of a sudden at 3am when I was getting ready for bed. Lol, and Jeremiah was born 9 hours later!

Pictures will be posted later. Now a bit hectic cause we have just discharged from hospital one day ago.

~Angelia ~
Enjoy your confinement and have a good rest.

angelwendy

Hey!

~Angelia ~

Wow... congrats & rest well....:001_302:

shiyi

Hey!

~Angelia ~
gratz on ur new born!!! nice date!

Hey!

~Angelia ~
COngrats!!! :Dancing_wub:

Me still waitinnnnngggg..