BTO Boon Lay Grove MAY 2010

ilovemummy

Hi,

I have apllied for Boon Lay Grove BTO 4 rooms - first timer with third child priority scheme.

All applicants are welcome to this thread.

We have to wait till July to know the ballot position.

tinkerball

boon lay grove is right next to boon lay meadows. when i saw the site it seems really a small area to fit in two projects. boon lay meadows hav not even started constuction yet though selection exercise already finished. i can see that its gonna be a cramped area.

TANZHENZHI

I applied for it too. 4-room. But i just got a chance to view the flat for Limbang Green. So hopefully can get the flat for Limbang green. :)

Hi all,

Applied Boon Lay Grove with my hubby too. First timer and have receive letter from HDB saying ballot results to be out in July....

junvis

should be receiving soon ba, Ling.er, dun worry.. Anyway, its just to inform the date of the release results

camaple

Alpha Male
Hi all, i had also applied for BTO Boon Lay Grove under parents's priority scheme. But I dont really like tis area and it is my gf who likes it.

I had survey the site & area before. There r 'flats' next to the site that houses many foreign workers and I believed that these 'flats' are meant for rental. Even the Boon Lay Shopping Ctr & market are populated by foreign workers as their fav. hangouts.

I'm worry about the security within the area. I'm not afraid of coming back late after work but my future wife coming back late from work is my concern. Overall, i'm not comfortable with this area.

Can anyone out there share w mi his/her personal opinions on this?

Thks.

ling.er

Hi all, i had also applied for BTO Boon Lay Grove under parents's priority scheme. But I dont really like tis area and it is my gf who likes it.

I had survey the site & area before. There r 'flats' next to the site that houses many foreign workers and I believed that these 'flats' are meant for rental. Even the Boon Lay Shopping Ctr & market are populated by foreign workers as their fav. hangouts.

I'm worry about the security within the area. I'm not afraid of coming back late after work but my future wife coming back late from work is my concern. Overall, i'm not comfortable with this area.

Can anyone out there share w mi his/her personal opinions on this?

Thks.

I also worry about the area but some ppl say nw the place is nt build wit any thing so might be a good place for those worker to gather around.. But once is build with flats & other thing i think will gt lesser worker ba.. Some more is near Police HQ .. I guess they will have officers patrol around if the worker is too many or wat... Anyway gt to wait tu=ill the flats build up alrd then we shall see ..

Called HDB and they say the results will be out tomorrow... They will be sending letters to all applicants stating successful or not. *Fingers crossed*.....

camaple

Alpha Male
I also worry about the area but some ppl say now the place is not build wit any thing so might be a good place for those worker to gather around.. But once is build with flats & other thing i think will gt lesser worker .. Some more is near Police HQ .. I guess they will have officers patrol around if the worker is too many or what... Anyway gt to wait tu=ill the flats build up alrd then we shall see ..
Dunno.. Guessed that even though flats n other things built, workers also take opportunity to gather at void decks or even the palyground at the estate.

ling.er

My Hubi told mi tat we unable to get it T.T so sad... hw wish can move out nw have to wait for another BTO