Budgeting Plan for Baby? / Dr KC Chong From KKH clinic A

Liangmin

Hihi Mummies out there,

Can you share with me how much do u set asides such as to buy baby stuffs like baby tram, car seats or anything else etc?

We are really excited to be Mom & Dad, since its our first child, we hope to hear from any parents, your experience with budgeting so that we know what to expect for our little one.

Side track, currently, I am seeing this gynae Dr. KC Chong at KKH Clinic A. Anyone of you aso seeing him?
How do you find him with helping you throughout your pregnancy? Good or bad?

Thanks,
Liangmin

Hi..
I uSed t0 See Dr CC Kh0ng... hiS the Seni0r C0nSultant.. my experience wif him iS hiS quite ruShing & d0eSnt really anSwer my querieS... my check up with him waS every 6weekS 0nce... im quite w0rried aS the tyme frame iS quite l0ng aS uSually check upS iS 4weekS 0nce...

Liangmin

Ic. I do felt his rushness at time actually. I am trying to weight the diff between Kkh and Thomson medical.. Am trying to look ard see if any mommies out there has a good and patience Gynae of their to intro me for ref. :) meanwhile pls share w me if u has any budgeting tips to share w me ya. Thanks so much for replying me :)