Butter and Banana Cakes in exchange for Feedback!

bunji

Hi everyone!

Bunji here. I have a dream of opening a coffee house selling cakes with traditional tea and coffee. I’ve always had a passion for baking, but now I’m practicing for serious business.

I’ve been baking butter and banana cakes continuously for the past couple of weeks and giving them to friends and relatives. Problem is – by giving them away free I have been getting mostly compliments, but not the constructive feedback that I really need, for me to improve.

Now I’m offering up my cakes for a marginal price in exchange for honest feedback.

My cakes are baked fresh daily from the highest quality ingredients. Meant to be enjoyed with a cup of hot tea or coffee. A very versatile cake that can be eaten anytime and for any occasion.

The price just about covers my costs. All I ask is for your honest feedback. Any suggestions to improve or what you liked/disliked.

Offering the following cakes:
1) Moist Banana
2) Fluffy Butter

In two different sizes:
1) 16.5cm x 16.5cm (square) (6-8 servings) - $11
2) 15cm x 6.5cm (rectangle) (4-5 servings) - $7

Please give 1-2 days advanced notice for orders. I will be happy to cater for your parties and gatherings.

Cakes can be picked up at either Yishun or Beauty World MRT. Delivery is available for a charge.

Drop me a text at 92274620 or email me at hankyul_@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support. Your help is greatly appreciated!

And lastly, let the cake do the talking.

- Bunji :)

Last edited:

kitty

Hi everyone!

Bunji here. I have a dream of opening a coffee house selling cakes with traditional tea and coffee. I’ve always had a passion for baking, but now I’m practicing for serious business.

I’ve been baking butter and banana cakes continuously for the past couple of weeks and giving them to friends and relatives. Problem is – by giving them away free I have been getting mostly compliments, but not the constructive feedback that I really need, for me to improve.

Now I’m offering up my cakes for a marginal price in exchange for honest feedback.

My cakes are baked fresh daily from the highest quality ingredients. Meant to be enjoyed with a cup of hot tea or coffee. A very versatile cake that can be eaten anytime and for any occasion.

The price just about covers my costs. All I ask is for your honest feedback. Any suggestions to improve or what you liked/disliked.

Offering the following cakes:
1) Moist Banana
2) Fluffy Butter

In two different sizes:
1) 16.5cm x 16.5cm (square) (6-8 servings)
2) 15cm x 6.5cm (rectangle) (4-5 servings)

Please give 1-2 days advanced notice for orders. I will be happy to cater for your parties and gatherings.

Cakes can be picked up at either Yishun or Beauty World MRT. Delivery is available for a charge.

Drop me a text at 92274620 or email me at hankyul_@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support. Your help is greatly appreciated!

And lastly, let the cake do the talking.

- Bunji :)
You will only sell 2 knds of cakes?May I know how muchis the banana cake and the delivery charge?

bunji

You will only sell 2 knds of cakes?May I know how muchis the banana cake and the delivery charge?
Hi there! Thanks for your interest. Yes, only two kinds for now :)

The banana cake comes in 2 sizes:

16.5cm x 16.5cm - $11
15cm x 6.5cm - $7

I can do bigger sizes as well if required!

For orders below $30, delivery is $3 to any mrt station. Delivery is free for orders above $30.

Please let me know if you need more info :) I also can be contacted at 92274620.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you.

kitty

Hi there! Thanks for your interest. Yes, only two kinds for now :)

The banana cake comes in 2 sizes:

16.5cm x 16.5cm - $11
15cm x 6.5cm - $7

I can do bigger sizes as well if required!

For orders below $30, delivery is $3 to any mrt station. Delivery is free for orders above $30.

Please let me know if you need more info :) I also can be contacted at 92274620.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you.
It will be good if you have a picture to show