buying of pampers

Pampers we can buy any brand right? No need to be Huggies or what. Like NTUC Fairprice brand or Cold Storage First choice brand is ok?
And also how come like NTUC Fairprice brand got no S size?

Hakida

Pampers we can buy any brand right? No need to be Huggies or what. Like NTUC Fairprice brand or Cold Storage First choice brand is ok?
And also how come like NTUC Fairprice brand got no S size?
There are a lot of brands in the market. You have to try diff brands to see which is more suitable for your baby.Some brand is more absorbent ,some are soft on the bAby skin,some has indicators line to show if the diaper is wet.And also,you must make sure your baby don't get rash after wearing it.I was given Pampers NB in the hospital.And I find it quite comfortable,however as my gal grow and there are more urine output,I find that it'S not so absorbent.
Then I switch to PET PET,apparently that is the cheapest as I was told.But,it cause redness on my gal buttock,take note I do change her diaper very frequently.Then,i switch to Mamy POKo.which I think is reasonable for the price.
Happens that one day,I went to cold storage and chance upon GOON brand,slightly expensive than the rest.BUT,it's really soft on my gal skin.Okie,So I start to use GOON brand when she is about 3 months old,I guess as she grows,her poops are also more explosive and GOON couldn't contain her poops.So I switch to another brand now.Currently using Merries,which in my own opinion,is even more absorbent and softer than GoON.
Oh Yah,from my experience try not to stock up too many NB and S size.Baby outgrow them very fast.

missyqiqi

yap agree u got to try different brands. like my nephew he's good with huggies, and I also feel that huggies is good, but when I used it on my girls she got very bad nappy rash, then i change to pet pet, which is good, she don't have any rash! sometimes i forget to apply cream also got no issue. So it's really depends.