Cabin Remodel

patricialob

Hi guys, we recently purchased an awesome property with a small hunting cabin. The main room of the cabin is 20'x20 and it has a 10'x20' fenced in back porch.

The structure seems relatively sound, but it has quite a few issues. Since I'm new to small cabins, I sought out this forum to get some ideas from people who are familiar with this type of building and remodeling project.

I'm all ears and I would love to get some input into how/if I can turn this cabin into an awesome self sufficient off grid cabin.

JaneBower

Hi. It's a pretty cool house. I like it. I'll say this, man. Absolutely any old house can be a great, cozy place. My friends bought a little house off the coast. They renovated it, and now it's a paradise in their lives. As I recall, the bathroom was the hardest part of the renovation. But the bathroom remodel lafayette la helped them with that. I know it really is a headache and an expense. But if you decide to do a cool renovation, you won't regret it. The main thing is to invest once and make a quality change.