Cakes

CynCyn

I intended to get cakes from The patissier too . But Dh says im crazy to pay for the designs . Lol !

vodkager

eh girl, i advise u hor.. The Pattissier, wait till he knows how to appreciate the cake.. that time i went, they quote me near to $800 for a 7kg cake! they say 50-60pax nid 7kg.. i was like.. SIAO! so i decided e following year den buy their cake.. since only own family eat den it will be cheaper..

CynCyn

eh girl, i advise u hor.. The Pattissier, wait till he knows how to appreciate the cake.. that time i went, they quote me near to $800 for a 7kg cake! they say 50-60pax nid 7kg.. i was like.. SIAO! so i decided e following year den buy their cake.. since only own family eat den it will be cheaper..
Wah pengz !!! So ex leh .

CynCyn

Anyone knws where to get those Disney designs cakes ? I heard that this type of disney cakes must have license one huh . Dunno what copy right thingy .

mummy

Bengawan Solo has copyrights to Disney's designs
Swenson's has the disney ice-cream cake
official copyright are the above 2.
"copies" can be done by:
Smiling Orchid website: www.smilingorchid.com.sg
even some of the other shops can do... but they will ask you to try and provide pictures, or you can choose from their selection at the shop, but it's not listed in the website (b'cos of the 'copyright thingy')
hths :)

CynCyn

Thanks alot . But are there any others as well ? Looking for more options . I search under yahoo bt can't find it .

vodkager

just to share, i went Coffeebean ytd.. and realise they sell birthday cakes.. sorry! >suaku< haha.. anyway, they're pretty! and i think they shld be yummy! prices are quote affordable..

spoonie

Wow Dearie, you'r really a cake lover!! All the info u have..

Have just ordered a Little Twin Stars for my ger's bd.. Sob sob, u 3 cannot bless us with ur presence... Haha will keep a big piece and bring to u when u back k?

CynCyn, Polar's chocolate butter flavour is nice!!! Actually thinking of ordering E creative cakes but have comments than some kids develop allergy, likely due to the rich coloring they used.. But the cakes are really beautiful..
aby i like little twin stars! <33 can i see a picture of the cake pleaseee?how much and how heavy is the cake?

Hi

For me Taste and design also important! but for children then it has to be design i guess. I order my DD's second bday cake from Cake Avenue, they can customise the design and the taste is not too bad. About $120 for 3 kg cake.

Else you can order a yummy cake and buy cute and edible designs from Bake it Yourself, all the designs very cute!! :)

Vone

i saw the cake from mae's place! agar agar one looks delicious !! *drools*

aby's twin star cake looks delicious and cute!! *spoonie loves twin stars i think if its her she'll not bear to eat it maybe store it up!! hehehe"

Sheree

I ordered from Pine's Garden for my ds's 1st birthday. The theme was Sesame Street. They will only put the sesame street figurines on top of the cake. And yes, the cake can be 2-tier or 3-tier. I choose durian flavour. Thumbs up for the cake according to my guests. In fact my friends even order from Pine's Garden for their kid's birthday and yes the price is reasonable too. Less than $100 I think. :001_302:

CynCyn

Hi anyone knws of which bakery that sells OREO CHEESE CAKE ? I'm looking for one for my birthday next mth . Urgent . Thanks .