Cakes

fanny1980

Do any mummy here know where to find wheat free or gluten free birthday cakes? My child cannot take dairy and gluten ;(

redjn

Take Swenson - I tried this before, is nice. I dun advise Bengawan as their cake is a bit sweet & not much variety.

jaclyn13

eh girl, i advise you .. The Pattissier, wait till he knows how to appreciate the cake.. that time i went, they quote me near to $800 for a 7kg cake! they say 50-60pax need 7kg.. i was like.. crazy! so i decided e following year then buy their cake.. since only own family eat then it will be cheaper..
Wah! 7kg for $800, really ex. I last sun do for my frez 4kg. She got 100guests. I told her 3-4kg enough as guest dun eat big portion n jus yi si yi si, cut smaller pieces can le! My the most less than $230 for a 3kg cake n depends on design. Can be less than tat amt.

wxw001

I'm looking for ready made icing figurines n the icing letters... Where can I find them? Anyone can reco me?

jaclyn13

I'm looking for ready made icing figurines n the icing letters... Where can I find them? Anyone can reco me?
Phoon huat sell cakes's ingredients, there got ready made icing flowers, no sell ready letters or figurine unless u buy the fondant frm there n use letter cutter to cut the letters out. Icing room oso got sell ready made flower n fairy but dun sell ready made letters. U can check with the icing room!

Emilynguyen9

Hi,
Anyone know where to buy baking powder to make bake, gato... Or does it got the diffrent name? I can not find in fair price :)