Can drink Hot Honey during confinement?

iwan2noe

Hi mummies,

Pls advise.... Honey should belong to heaty drinks? And can be serve during confinement??
Hi apple_san,

I always thot that honey is a cooling drinks?
heaty? first time heard of it wor...

Nv hear mummy undering confinement drink honey drinks.. only red dates and logan tea... =)

BbpHir3

not sure bout honey.. but i've been drinking "zao mi cha" or milo.. the red dates n longan drink liaoz very "ni".. i cannot stand drinking tat everyday..

Clover88

As I know, honey is good for produce energy and body immune system because of its glucose. I think that's why honey a bit heati. can sometimes drink lor..

btw, iwan2noe, why you drink reddates+longan everyday? whats the benefit during confinement? I thought longan is heati.

xicloudix

there are different types of honey... i went to ZTP and ask before if i can drink honey (preggy)... they say those from supermarkets (very hard to dissolve, muz dissolve in warm water) are cooling cannot drink, muz buy other type (very easy dissolve even in cold water), only this type is pure and good...

And if you watch channel 8, if you notice there is 1 advertisement for honey, the honey can also dissolve in cold water.... i guess this is the better grade honey which is not cooling...

elaineyeo

I think honey is cooling so think dun drink better, take red date and longan tea or milo will be better. Cos after birth our body inside is cooling so muz not take cooling stuff...

not sure if honey can be drank during confinement not but i know it's best to avoid drinking honey during pregnancy.

so i think it's best to stick with the logan and red dates for now.