Can drink milk tea during confinement?

MumLove

Beside red dates tea, can drink milk tea to stimulate more flow? I intend to drink both beverages throughout the day. Any herb conflict?

MumLove

After drinking 1.5 litres of milk tea in the evening, my bb had a lot of gas in his tummy and he kept on crying in the middle of the night. I have stopped drinking since this morning. Anyone encountered this b4?

xiaodaisy

are u breast feeding? if yes , i dont think its good to drink milk tea bah

just keep on the confinement drink u should had is more than enough , if u wanna stimulate more flow , drink papaya fish soup , there's no logic like having milk tea will help in milk ..

MumLove

Actually it helps. When I pumped this morning, I had 85 ml compared to other days only at most 40 ml. Also, I encountered another side effect myself. I had some slight headache and my left eye felt very dry. Dun know if this is what old folk said 'wind' caused by the tea. I drank during my 2nd bb time when that was when she was around 3-4 mth and both of us did not have any problem at all. Maybe confinement period cannot drInk. B4 this, I took fenugreek capsules but no side effect and also not much effect on the milk qty. Think I better stop drinking the tea first.

xiaodaisy

Actually it helps. When I pumped this morning, I had 85 ml compared to other days only at most 40 ml. Also, I encountered another side effect myself. I had some slight headache and my left eye felt very dry. Dun know if this is what old folk said 'wind' caused by the tea. I drank during my 2nd bb time when that was when she was around 3-4 mth and both of us did not have any problem at all. Maybe confinement period cannot drInk. B4 this, I took fenugreek capsules but no side effect and also not much effect on the milk qty. Think I better stop drinking the tea first.
if our own body , i dont mind u drinking milk tea as we dont have to feed the baby with our milk

but breastfeeding , dont tink it will be good esp when ur bb is a newborn compared to a 3 - 4mth baby , drink soup to help in the supply bah

rather u drink papaya fish soup to help in milk supply den drinking milk tea =)

If you make breastfeed your baby i think its not okay to take milk tea, just wait until when u don't have milk flows in your breastfeed. :)

Lea Lu

Did you refer already about this kind of things? to your doc, because i can hear many saying that it's not good, it will lost slowly gone the supply that's reason why milk supply its not enough for your baby, then always cry.