Can eat Durian Puffs during pregnancy?

kenxf_03

Yes!!! I agreed with Domique Mummy!

My MIL told me that durian is good for baby and its believe that baby will grow stronger! :001_302:

iwan2noe

my baby grow bigger the following week after eating durian
Yes correct! Durian is loadful of sugar that will be absorbed by the baby to make it big. Remb if ur baby is too big/fat, it will be difficult to deliver. This applies to mum with gestational diabetes. Because their body is unable to utilised the sugar effectively, the sugar will be absorbed by the bb thus making it big and heavier than bb bore by normal mums without gestational diabetes.

Be mindful when eating durians and dont take too much durians esp when ur baby is too heavy when u do ur routine checks.. Eat everyting is moderation.

IF u want to give birth naturally, u must not have a v fat and big baby who usually have big head. It will cause bb not to be able to deliver vaginally(naturally) and in the end require c-sect.

More cost incurred if u try natural delivery but fail and need emergency c-sect.

Hope this info helps :)

Pinklady

That day i went to see gynae and asked if i can eat durian. she say can only eat 1 to 2 small pcs only leh....

Too sweet stuff is not gd for the bb

Ting

can eat but not too much...
too much is bad for baby's health.
my aunt ate alot of durian when she was preggers n my cousin fell sick very often when he was young..

hakisumi

i ate durian during 2nd trimster..moderation...YUM YUM!!!
jus dun take too much..sugar level damn high..

the weight was on me instead on baby i gues..LOL