Can eat Nasi Lemak and Nonya Kuehs?

New Mama

I refused to tk medicine, I just tahan the bad headache for 1 week. I went for accupunture, the sensei say can drink a little chrysanthemum tea to bring down the heatiness.
A few docs told me paracetemol (aka panadol) is proven safe for pregnancies. In fact, I was prescribed aspirin to thin my blood.

iwan2noe

fish is good for baby? pardon my ignorance.... first time mum
yeah! fish is good for the brain development... but dont eat deep sea fish as they tends to be high in mercury content..take more codfish,threadfin, groupa etc... :)

Avoid, tuna and raw fish(sashimi) as uncooked food, has many different types of bacteria...

New Mama

yeah! fish is good for the brain development... but dont eat deep sea fish as they tends to be high in mercury content..take more codfish,threadfin, groupa etc... :)

Avoid, tuna and raw fish(sashimi) as uncooked food, has many different types of bacteria...
Thanks!!! That's very helpful advice.

kenxf_03

haha, I also crave for nasi lemak in those banana leaves packing type during preggie! But no craving for kuehs as yet..

Ya, agree with mummies, eat them with moderation as its not good for preggie mummies, high cholesterol and contains coconut...

saralee

I love nasi lemak and I crave on it too. I also crave for Curries, iregardless of Chicken, Mutton or Fish. I know they have coconut milk inside, but once smell it "jia lat" I drool liao heheheh!!

Stan

I love nasi lemak and I crave on it too. I also crave for Curries, iregardless of Chicken, Mutton or Fish. I know they have coconut milk inside, but once smell it "jia lat" I drool heheheh!!
I used to crave nasi lemak... but limit to once a week cos coconut...:001_302:

Ting

yup, i also ate anything i wanted during my preg times...
cos doc nvr say canot eat mahh~
i only refrain from raw food... my fav sashimi... which my parents will purposely eat when we go jap restaurants!

rains

i too crave for nasi lemak... but took it twice only.. dun dare to eat too much of it.. but no cravings for nonya kueh leh.. :)