Can infant take flight?

annie

when booking, inform them u got an infant. no need to tell them bout basinet. when check in, they will ask u. jsut in case u can tell them when u check in.

Frenchkitty

I tink if thats the case then Im not bringing my boy to HK in Nov anymore.. I'll dump him with my inlaws to look after him HAHAHA
Cos he'll only be 5mths old in Nov, too young to enjoy shopping anyway.

When he is older next year then bring him travelling. :tlaugh:

wwjoe

when booking, inform them you got an infant. no need to tell them bout basinet. when check in, they will ask you. jsut in case you can tell them when you check in.
oh...Thanks annie...by the way, when we do the booking, there's a column for you to tick if there's any infant follow the trip right.....and the infant got charge too. :p

annie

really? ooh.. cos so far the planes i took states can be use for below 10kg. no basinet so poor thing(the mummy). got to carry the bb all the way lol

wwjoe

Hi, I just bought the airticket for next year CNY. Now the MAS airline is pretty cheap but of cos is more expensive then the budget airline, but of cos it's more comfortable than budget airline ba, i guess. :) But immediately after I bought, another issue is popping out, wondering the bigger flight tends to sit more ppl and chances of the H1N1 oso higher...not sure my baby can take it. :err:

Hi, I'm new to here. Just wanna ask some advice if infant suitable to take flight??
hihi.. for infant totake flight. no problem.. i manage to bring my girl back from states when she is nearly 2mths old...travelling for about 24hr flight.

requesting for a bassinet is important...coz u need all the space u have... easier for u to move in n out...