Can we colour our hair or have any hair treatments during pregnancy?

apollo

i think better not... i'm a very kiasi person so i didnt dare to do any chemical things on my hair ..

jasobias

Was thinking of getting a bit of colour and highlights. Is it safe while I'm pregnant?
Its safe these days.Just after 1st trimester.I always colored my hair n maintained it.Didnt want it growing out n looking horrible.Did my research first n only when iwas sure it wldnt harm my babies then i did it.highlighting is only few strands.But if u dont feel gd abt it then u cld lay off until after delivery.

izanyzam

Yah was thinking about colouring my hair esp since Hari Raya is coming up in September but i dont think im gonna do it since ive read that the chemicals might harm my baby.. :nah:

eileenpxp

Was thinking of getting a bit of colour and highlights. Is it safe while I'm pregnant?
asked my gynae before..he advised against hair treatments/ hair dying..as strong chemicals are used though studies have not shown it will affect the baby in anyway...

Better heed the advice and i dont think you will feel comfortable doing it also as the chemicals usually quite smelly...may feel nauseous smelling...:we2Randy-git: