Can we go to TCM like Yu Ren Shen to tiao ourselves at the 1st trim

xuandy

My mum has been trying very hard to presude me to visit Yu Ren Shen to tiao my body. :001_07: She say that it will not only do me good, especially now that I am preggy,:001_302: she also say it will help to keep the baby safe.

But we have heard people say that when we are in our 1st trim, it is especially crucial and we have to be careful in what we do and eat. So as far as we kno that sometime tiao-ing our body is good for us, but others also advise that we only tiao our body when we are not preggy yet.

So that true? Any mummies know what is the correct and safest method? Can we go tiao our body now that we have our gynae check on a regular basis?

Thanks mummies :bconfused:

Evaling

I never diao my body too as my body is belong to more 寒底。 I'm 13weeks now & been taking cow colostrum, it's the purest colostrum In The market. Very good for babies & I took it for years already. It's balances& strengthen our immune system.

When I first take it, I was very weak & i don't exercise much. Always ill but after taking colostrum, I seldom fall sick anymore & now I'm taking more on my pregnancy as it contains the highest & purest protein.

I've Gf who took this colostrum for her entire pregnancy & baby came out strong & healthy too.

kinkybaby

Xuandy, I tink to be safe u wait till after 1st trim den go tiao it body. It is true that in 1st trim u gotta be v careful and dun anyhow take herbal stuff etc. Just be normal n avoid liang stuff during 1st trim.

xuandy

Xuandy, I tink to be safe u wait till after 1st trim den go tiao it body. It is true that in 1st trim u gotta be v careful and dun anyhow take herbal stuff etc. Just be normal n avoid liang stuff during 1st trim.
thank you for all precious advise.....

Sad 33

Hi xuandy,
Per kinky baby, only go tcm to tiao li after first trimester. Understd that tcm can't do anything during 1st trimester.

senscgal

I never diao my body too as my body is belong to more 寒底。 I'm 13weeks now & been taking cow colostrum, it's the purest colostrum In The market. Very good for babies & I took it for years already. It's balances& strengthen our immune system.

When I first take it, I was very weak & i don't exercise much. Always ill but after taking colostrum, I seldom fall sick anymore & now I'm taking more on my pregnancy as it contains the highest & purest protein.

I've Gf who took this colostrum for her entire pregnancy & baby came out strong & healthy too.
Evaling : What brand of cow colostrum are you taking? I am already taking Blackmores Pre-natal supplements and am wondering if I can take the colostrum in addition..

Camy03

Xuandy

Yes, is safer after first trimester. TCM believe ying and yang to balance your body. I did go when i was in my 2nd trimester, also feel less tired.

Evaling

Yeah, supplements are essential to me. Tcm is supplement too. Some effect. Just that one is western and another is tcm.

bigrice

Hi smilem, I tested positive on a homekit and since then have been taking AN TAI TCM. I think it should be ok bah. BTW, can I check with you which gynae u girls went to? I dun know what to do as a first timer. Is it any gynae will do or must be from hospital? Thanks for advising

cheryl81

Hi smilem, I tested positive on a homekit and since then have been taking AN TAI TCM. I think it should be ok bah. BTW, can I check with you which gynae u girls went to? I dun know what to do as a first timer. Is it any gynae will do or must be from hospital? Thanks for advising
hi bigrice
me too. i have been eating tcm an tai med. my tcm dr is dr su from bt batok

femacca

I think should be fine. Previously I went to a gynae who kept giving me clomide to no effect. I switched to TCM to tiao my body as it was too "cooling". I succeeded conceiving after 3 months of TCM, but I continued to maintain my body health until 1st trim. My current gynae did not seem to have any issue with my TCM.

There's a saying that TCM helps tiao mummy body, while gynae focuses on the baby, but up to you to believe lah.

smilem

Hi Bigrice

I went to Dr KEE W H at 4th floor Thomson Medical Centre.