Can we play bowling in first trimester ?

Tannie

I have upcoming co. Bowling competition, not sure I should join...but I am the organiser, difficult to explain y I am not taking part, esp we can't disclose our good news at this moment yet...:err:

Dilys

I have upcoming co. Bowling competition, not sure I should join...but I am the organiser, difficult to explain y I am not taking part, esp we can't disclose our good news at this moment yet...:err:
Hi Tannie,

It's not adviceable to play bowling as u r not suspose to take very heavy ball & but throwing the ball u need to use strength .. the movement maybe too dangerous for ur 1st trimester. If u r not patang.. u can tell it to ur close collegues.. I am sure the understand.. maybe give some excuse like u r not feeling well.

Play safe .. than sorry !

gumbokins

I've never gone bowling, so I can't tell you if it's considered strenuous or not. Did you exercise a lot before getting pregnant? I have some friends who were avid runners who were running all the way till their last trimester, but it's ok for them coz their body is conditioned to it liao.

Since you are the organiser, you can just try to keep yourself occupied on that day doing other things, if you don't want to tell. if your colleagues keep bugging you, just say that you can't, then smile, and maybe they will get the hint and understand :)