Can you help me with SEO?

sandrahofis

Thanks, Worked fine. I tried to input and output url from the form feild, but it just shows the link, not clclikable. Can you help me please? We are plumbers from Paris France, but i learn by my self about sites and SEO. If you have any ideas to help on SEO, Then we can work together. Thanks

KomaTexada

Hello, since this forum is kinda outdated, can you tell me some SEO agencies that helped you with your bussines?

JaneBower

Whatsup, I dont know any website that may help optimize your plumber website but if you have any friends looking for seo services for dentists, market jar can be a good option because using this site can help you get to the first page on google, which is essential for a websites “health” and traffic. There are also free tools that may help you optimize your website. Some of them are the MozBar see tool, Ahrefs, and SEMrush. These helped me increase my traffic.

MikeWillson

I had a similar issue before, but it turned out to be a quick fix. You might want to check if you're using the correct HTML tags for your URL. Sometimes, a simple tweak can do the trick. Feel free to ask if you need more help! And use these backlink services for SEO to have all the tricky job done for you. Good luck!

Last edited:
Ensuring proper HTML formatting might do the trick to make your URLs clickable. As Parisian plumbers, your online presence matters! Consider reaching out to Athina Digital for SEO insights—they're pros at boosting online visibility.