can't believe im really lose down in 15days

coco tan

im tried much of losing weight product ,but always disappointed ......since im trying this product ,i can felt my pants my skirt loss ady :))) is really happie ...like to share wif u all !
after pregnant I'm really very stress n unhappy , coz my tummy my weight made me so emo ... Wear this cannot wear tht too tight ... Tried much of product also no use since I'm meet this , I really slim down , I gained 10kg after pregnant , trying to exercises eat less but also no use ... Any Mummy got this problem ?after this product im from L size to M size I can share my experience to u all :)

Last edited:

wish

I would also recommend the famous and effective slimming massage + detox supplement from Lady Wellness Massage. Been taking that for 2 months and loss 8kg. Tummy flatten a lot. :).

Natali32

I've lost 9 kg in just two months with Reductil slimmig pills after years of trying every diet unsuccessfully. Now, my appetite is very low and I try to maintain my weight by simply eating the same foods, only not as much as of them and not as often in the case of high calories food. I am delighted by the positive results. The website I always use (www.meridiareductil.com) is a very reliable one and their quality is out of question.

Last edited: