Can't control bladder after giving birth?

nickmummy

i had a normal assisted delivery and this problem too.. nothing to do with confinement but need time and exercise to build up your body again.. now it's just my 2nd mth plus after birth.. it seems like taking forever for my wound to heal too.. haizz

Amulet

has anyone mentioned kegel exercise? practise the kegel exercise daily, its will help strength the pelvis muscle, thus resulting in tighter vaginal muscles and helps prevent urine incontinence.. :we2cute:

zara

I guess i'm not alone....who can't control my bladder.Even sumtime when coughing or laughing out loud...sumtime get so fed-up....but i now i feel better after a few session of 'after post-natal massage'. So far so good.:wink:

Carlisle

My friend never had any problems, neither did my sister...well i mean she had problems for a few hours after they removed the catheder but by the time she went home it was pretty much normal again besides the 2 weeks of postpardum bleeding...

lutharmartin

My wife was suffering from urine incontinence just after pregnancy, but there was an improvement after kegel exercise. I came to know about flostat through flostat review , a natural supplement for bladder control. But i never tried it on my wife. has any one tried that?

Jenni

Heard frm old ppl say when doing confinement, when ever we drink water we need to sit down and drink, cannot stand up and drink if not after confinement bladder will have problem...

For me when confinement I will only drink when I am sitting down so no this problem at all...